Guerlain discussion

ashievic

I am tired of the eyeliner hanging on the fat of my hooded eyes. The primer for eye from Guerlain has proven to be the cure!!!!!

ashievic

Have missed all of you. But this new site, is tough to manage when working on my phone....and still no like button, ugh....Kimmy asked how you were????

ashievic

I have never had issues with creasing with shadows. It is the transfer of color of liner and this eye primer keeps the liner where it belongs. I also tried their serum for dark spots in the white thing that looks like a fat cigar. It worked well too.

ashievic

I placed an order with Selfridges, got the 007 new nail polish. As well as the super spot stuff (full size) with good size products for the other stuff. Plus, it was 110.00 less then if I purchased in the States for the spot stuff and 5.00 less for the polish. Even with the 40.00 ship charge I still saved money!!!! Cracks me up, I get these orders within 24-48 of placement. Yet, with other places, it is sit and wait with my nose against the window pane waiting....I am thrilled to have finally found the holy grail for foundation with Guerlain. Love the new balls. I thought the pink would make me look like a clown if I used for a finishing powder, nope, perfect for Spring/Summer. Then when the snow flies, it is the precious white powder from last Holiday. Yes, I got a backup.

JerseyGirl

Yay! I hope you love the new polish. I only wish I had purchased the top coat, too. I'm amazed Selfridge's prices are so different. No complaints, though. Glad you saved some money!

Icecaramellatte

I called Bergdorff's about this (Terre Magnifica) and they didn't know anything about it. They did say they would call when it comes in. I'm not so sure though.

fur4elise

I called Bergdorff's about this (Terre Magnifica) and they didn't know anything about it. They did say they would call when it comes in. I'm not so sure though.
it will be at bg and nm mid june.
that's the info i know

Guerlain_TerracottaTerraMagnifica.jpg
I so WANT this! I've been stalking NM online ever since y'all chatted about it.
My original lust was for the Pause d’Ete Terracotta Bronzing Powder Duo...but this is just so pretty!
Then again I
just may have to get both! ;)

Last edited:

fur4elise

i have been waiting for it too... no signs of it

I know right?! I'll let you know ASAP if I see anything pop up! This is going to be my high end splurge for the next month. ;)
I have no Guerlain and I think a beautiful bronzer is just the ticket!

Monsy

please do. I will also since I am trying to stalk daily
lol

oh you will love guerlain they are truly the best of the best when it comes to bronzers

Latest posts