Guerlain discussion

GreenEyedAllie

My :heart: affair with Guerlain continues on...I now have 4 lovely reds in my treasure trove, having added #20 Gina & #48 Geneva.
View attachment 55422
I wore Gina for Saturday Date Night :heart:
View attachment 55423 View attachment 55424
Inside~Natural light & Direct sunlight in little car...

Hottie McHotterson!!!

Wow, out of all the red lip products you've shown so far, I think Gina is my favorite on you. It was made for you! So pretty.

I agree! Except maybe the Tatcha. That one may give Gina a run for her money.

fur4elise

You look FABULOUS!!!! Red is definitely your shade girl. Oh, & thanks for the nice boobie shot of the day :wow::heart:

Wow, out of all the red lip products you've shown so far, I think Gina is my favorite on you. It was made for you! So pretty.

Hottie McHotterson!!! I agree! Except maybe the Tatcha. That one may give Gina a run for her money.
LOL! Awwwww you ladies are making me blush! :eek:

Ummm, I forgot about the boobage in the pic...hubby was thrilled with the keyhole top...coz' I usually keep things pretty dang modest...but what the hey, it was date night
:heart::knuddel::heart:

Allie ~ I do love my Tatcha!
I have 2 give my other 2 Guerlain reds a spin and then she'll be back in rotation...and of course the luxe packaging makes it feel very special when I pull it out and put it on. Happy happy girl!
:catdance:

SandraVB79

Fabienne Delvigne has created 5 hats for Guerlain in honor of "La Petite Robe Noire, Eau de Parfum Intense" launch.
The movie about it is on her Facebook page.

I love love love her hats!

fur4elise

I forgot I had pictures from 4th of July Weekend! We went to a really nice seafood dinner that Saturday night.
Rouge G #27 Gilda (Warm Red)
Guerlain_Gilda_1_July2nd_16.jpg Guerlain_Gilda_2_July2nd_16.jpg
Indoor natural light, Outdoors in little car
I think Gilda and #20 Gina are very close in color. :heart:

BamBam

Has anyone seen the Fall 2016 collection live? I think it's supposed to be out in August, but I don't see anything on the official website. I'm really looking forward to the reformulated eye palettes!

boschicka

Yup, need to try the new shadows. Saks finally listed the pink brush, so I ordered it with one of the recent coupons.

Monsy

I wonder when will the concealer and the reformulate/repackaged foundation be available?

keep us posted about the brush please

boschicka

I wonder when will the concealer and the reformulate/repackaged foundation be available?

keep us posted about the brush please

I haven't used it yet, but first impressions are that it's soft, not as dense as other foundation brushes but certainly more dense than most powder brushes. I might actually use it for firmly packed blushes.

Monsy

Foundation, brush and concealer are available on NM. concealer is also up on sephora
i never had luck with their foundation shades before so i might wait for some swatches

JerseyGirl

Foundation, brush and concealer are available on NM. concealer is also up on sephora
i never had luck with their foundation shades before so i might wait for some swatches

Eeeeek! I want to try all of them...I have to pace myself too many new shiny things to try...

Latest posts