Guerlain discussion

Medgal07

friends.gif
th_hug.gif

Prettypackages

My reaction is just "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME, GUERLAIN! I'LL SCOWL IF I WANT TO!"
th_mad0217.gif

Which I can totally acknowledge is a ridiculous reaction.

Quote: Originally Posted by Psych1

not alone at all. Yes, tweens! Like makeup you would find at forever 21 with messages & words like "cool," "bae," "hot."

Sugar & Spice

I haven't liked the direction Guerlain has went in for awhile now, it's certainly not what it use to be in terms of quality. I was using Guerlain years ago and the quality was top notch and compared to Chanel, Giorgio Armani, etc. but yeah it's certainly not what it use to be and I'm no longer a fan.

A lot of brands are trying to get the attention of the younger crowd but it's a way to do it and Guerlain got it wrong. You don't compromise the integrity of your brand and your loyal following for fads.

GlamourKitty

I know that I'm extremely late to the party, and that mostly what's left are empty champagne bottles and crushed party hats, but today I ordered the Guerlain Meteorties Perles de Blush and *drumroll* my first ever Rouge G! The Rouge G is in the classic Garconne because I love red. I have Chanel's Pirate and Dragon (yes, it's hanging in there) and Tom Ford's Crimson Noir among dozens of reds, but I'm under Guerlain's spell and had to have it.

Re the Perles de Blush, I hear mixed reviews, but I trust the balls to turn my cheeks pink. Heh.

pompom.gif

NaomiH

I know that I'm extremely late to the party, and that mostly what's left are empty champagne bottles and crushed party hats, but today I ordered the Guerlain Meteorties Perles de Blush and *drumroll* my first ever Rouge G! The Rouge G is in the classic Garconne because I love red. I have Chanel's Pirate and Dragon (yes, it's hanging in there) and Tom Ford's Crimson Noir among dozens of reds, but I'm under Guerlain's spell and had to have it.  Re the Perles de Blush, I hear mixed reviews, but I trust the balls to turn my cheeks pink. Heh. :pompom:
I hope you love everything! Garconne was my first Rouge G and is one of my favorite reds.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I know that I'm extremely late to the party, and that mostly what's left are empty champagne bottles and crushed party hats, but today I ordered the Guerlain Meteorties Perles de Blush and *drumroll* my first ever Rouge G! The Rouge G is in the classic Garconne because I love red. I have Chanel's Pirate and Dragon (yes, it's hanging in there) and Tom Ford's Crimson Noir among dozens of reds, but I'm under Guerlain's spell and had to have it.  Re the Perles de Blush, I hear mixed reviews, but I trust the balls to turn my cheeks pink. Heh. :pompom:
Never too late to party!! I hope you love Garconne. It's similar to Dragon, just a little lighter. I'm glad it came along!

Medgal07

I know that I'm extremely late to the party, and that mostly what's left are empty champagne bottles and crushed party hats, but today I ordered the Guerlain Meteorties Perles de Blush and *drumroll* my first ever Rouge G! The Rouge G is in the classic Garconne because I love red. I have Chanel's Pirate and Dragon (yes, it's hanging in there) and Tom Ford's Crimson Noir among dozens of reds, but I'm under Guerlain's spell and had to have it.

Re the Perles de Blush, I hear mixed reviews, but I trust the balls to turn my cheeks pink. Heh.

pompom.gif
That's so awesome!!!! Don't be fooled by the tiny pink balls----the pack a powerful punch. I crush one and it's more than enough for both cheeks! Have fun!!!

ashievic

The blush balls is one of my all time fav blushes. Yes, the balls might get caught up in the bristles of the brush. just gently tap out. All will be fine.

allthingsglam

Had this one for awhile just now using it today My lips have been extra dry lately from wearing liquid lipsticks and retro matte lipstick so I need so moisture Omgosh my lips feel so smooth and soft now Here is guerlain So plum I loveeeee it
eccdadc7_image.jpeg

GlamourKitty

The blush balls is one of my all time fav blushes. Yes, the balls might get caught up in the bristles of the brush. just gently tap out. All will be fine.

Hi Ash, yeah, I know about brushes trying to hold onto the balls, lol. That happens all the time with my regular balls and the new Christmas balls. I'm happy to hear that you love them. Can't wait to get mine.

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

I agree those blush balls super beautiful one of my faves too
Glammy, that is good to hear. I kept putting the balls in my Sephora cart, then taking them out. I'm soooo happy that I ended up getting them. So Plum looks beautiful on you! My lips stay dry all winter. I have so many lip products and more coming. Haven't found the one that really helps yet. Sounds like my new best friend, Garconne will keep my lips red in the cold. Hurry, Sephora!

GlamourKitty

Never too late to party!! I hope you love Garconne. It's similar to Dragon, just a little lighter. I'm glad it came along!
Katred, I feel sure I'll love Garconne! It's red, so I can't help but love it--well, unless it was orange-red, which I still love but makes me look sallow. I went by swatches online and am glad to hear you say it's similar to Dragon. Perfect!

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

I agree those blush balls super beautiful one of my faves too
Mine too---we were skeptical in the beginning but the product won us over!!!!
sigh.gif

Latest posts