um... ohmagahd
icon_eek.gif
you are my hero

Sonya Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMonster
haha omg!
lmao.gif

do you have a husband/boyfriend ? I'm sure he was thrilled.

Actually, he's thrilled that I spent money on something I can either keep or resell. LOL He's just happy to get out from under the nearly $500/mo. car payments!!!

Corien

Wow... I actually do want to know how much that have costs... It's proably more than I have earnt since I work =P

I'm jealous... really I am

Sonya Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corien
Wow... I actually do want to know how much that have costs... It's proably more than I have earnt since I work =P

I'm jealous... really I am

Totalling it all up, (including a purse, a matching wallet, and some shoes from BabyGirl Boutique) it's just under $2000. But DAMN... it felt good, and a lot of the pigments are for resale/swap anyway.

I've still got around 60 or so empties to go swap for lippies, too (and I forgot to photograph my existing lippies in my traincase section).

I just had it with bills that I never seem to get anything out of, so I went a bit hog wild. BUT, at least I got something that:
a) will last
b) can be resold if need be
c) can be swapped for other goodies I want!
I'm happily in debt now. HAHA... whereas before, I was miserable in debt. No more annual car insurance, too! YIPPEE!!!! THAT was expensive!

noteventherain

WOW! awesome haul! I just wanna jump in the middle of it like a pile of leaves LOL I'm hugely jealous of your MSFs collection too
greengrin.gif
and all those Glow Baby Glow l/gs (I love those!)

saniyairshad

one question: where where where where did u get all those MSFs??? where where where...im so jealous, i want them....gets up and steals them...please lmk where u got them from...
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Sonya Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
one question: where where where where did u get all those MSFs??? where where where...im so jealous, i want them....gets up and steals them...please lmk where u got them from...
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

A couple were bought on LJ communities and the rest were eBay (sadly).

Caderas

that's the biggest haul i've ever seen, is that $500 in pigments?! god bless you child and your wallet, haha.
greengrin.gif

MiCHiE

I'm jealous! That is amazing and it's so amazing because you got rid of something you didn't like and got a bunch of things that you love!

tadzio79

OMG, I'm drooling over your haul!
24 piggies?!?!?!? damn girl, i wish I had your bank account!
Enjoy!!!

Latest posts