The *shaking my head* haul... NOT Dialup Friendly

Sonya Adams

This is my haul from the past 2 weeks (took that long to get everything sent to me - and I'm STILL missing three packages - to come at a later date).

NOTE: a few of these photos will be cross-posted in "The Traincase" for obvious reasons.

This was the -I'm getting my car repossessed (lemon law issues) and will not have those payments to deal with for a while- Haul. LOL So, I went a bit batty, but it felt GOOOOOOD!!!!

Prepare yourself - When it started coming in, I was excited and then thought I might be sick.

My new camera - using it, so here's the box!!! YAY! I finally got one!!!
haul002.jpg

24 Full pigments (there's more coming, sadly - and I did not photograph the ones I already own with them)
haul001.jpg

The Smashbox Anti-Shine isn't with the haul, I was taking photos for my traincase stuff, too.
haul003.jpg

Prep & Prime eye - duh.
haul004.jpg

YAY for Blacktrack! (a replacement)
haul005.jpg

haul006.jpg

Lipgelees - Glosspitality, Jellybabe, Dewy Jube, Lu-Be-Lu, and another Jellybabe (LOVE IT!)
haul007.jpg

Front photo (they're so photogenic! LOL)
haul008.jpg

Assorted Lip Lustres & Lipglasses
Magnetique, Wonderstruck, Opal, Courting Rose, Fine China, Pinkarat, Enchantress, Spirited, Lychee Luxe, Darjeeling, and Moonstone
haul009.jpg

I swapped for this one - planning on maybe emptying it and using for pressed pigs. The lipsticks are at the waxy stage and are starting to turn.
haul010.jpg

haul011.jpg

haul012.jpg

Fast Lash (replacement), Mini Eyelash Curler (for my purse), Zoomlash, B&BW Goldie in "Whip It" (love the stuff), assorted waterproof kohl pencils, and Shadesticks - 1 FS in Lucky Jade, and the others are Minis from the Temptations set - Taupographic, Beige-ing, Sea Me, and the one I can never remember. LOL
haul013.jpg

haul014.jpg

New Brushes - Face secrets on the far left, then my MAC brushes (162, 279, 168, 216, 22, 259, and a LE Lipbrush - can't remember the # - not in order). A bunch of misc brushes and my Patternmaker Olive set at the bottom (my second olive set - I love it! One for the purse, one for home).
haul015.jpg

BONUSES! These came with a couple of orders - Glow Baby Glow Avon Mini Gloss Set - they're amazingly pretty awesome!
haul016.jpg

haul017.jpg

BONUSES! These came with a couple of orders - More Avon!
haul018.jpg

And the piece de resistance...
My new MSFs (Porcelain, Lightscapade, and Glissade were backups)
haul019.jpg

Studio Fix Powder (somehow ordered the wrong one, though. Hmph.)
studiofix.jpg

Glissade MSF
msfglissade.jpg

Lightscapade MSF
msflightscapade.jpg

Petticoat MSF
msfpetticoat.jpg

Porcelain Pink MSF
msfporcelainpink.jpg

Metal Rock MSF
msfmetalrock.jpg

Shooting Star MSF
msfshootingstar.jpg

Naked You MSF
msfnakedyou.jpg

Sonya Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
O.k.a.y................ WOW.

I bet it feels great to buy that much stuff!!

But I'm sure my bank account doesn't enjoy it. LOL
But the bank does!!!

Vicky88

Haha, worth it though.

Scrolling through that post to get to the reply box, I felt like I was in the Traincase forum!

Kim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
wow that is the biggest haul i've ever seen!
jawdrop.gif
you got some nice stuff!

^^ that's what I was going to say. This is bigger than my whole collection. If you don't mind I'm just curious how much did all this cost in total?

Sonya Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim.
^^ that's what I was going to say. This is bigger than my whole collection. If you don't mind I'm just curious how much did all this cost in total?

You sincerely do NOT want to know. Let's just say I could have bought a used car for the money I spent. A nice looking running used car.

MacMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya Adams
You sincerely do NOT want to know. Let's just say I could have bought a used car for the money I spent. A nice looking running used car.

haha omg!
lmao.gif

do you have a husband/boyfriend ? I'm sure he was thrilled.

Latest posts