Where can I find Max Factor in Canada?

ginger9

Hi Ladies,

Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough but do you know where I can find the Max Factor line in Toronto or Greater Toronto Area? More specifically I'd like to get my hands on the Maxwear Lip colours
graucho.gif
it's the one with dual glosses. Thanks!

ginger9

Thanks for the reply - it's not available at my local Wal-mart any more for some reason - but I'll try a different location. As for SDM, I don't see it for some reason
hmm.gif
I'll check again tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!

i can't find any Max Factor at the walmart or any of the shoppers around me either. and i even have one of those big shoppers with the beauty boutique!

user79

I do believe they have discontinued the line in Canada, that's what I read on a Canadian beauty and fashion forum. So I think you probably won't find it too easily.

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecarnage
i can't find any Max Factor at the walmart or any of the shoppers around me either. and i even have one of those big shoppers with the beauty boutique!

Yeah there's no Max Factor over here in Edmonton either, though I always have customers coming in and asking me for it.

yumemiru

If you go to the Max Factor's website where it ask you to select a country, you will realize Canada is not on the list, that most likely mean it the Canadian retailers do not carry that line anymore. Plus i know for a fact i can't find any of it in Windsor, Ontario
ssad.gif

Holly

I was at a P&G conference last week. They said that Max Factor is completely discontinued from Canada. They still carry it in the US and in Asia, but there wasn't enough sales in Canada.

Hth
ssad.gif

charleen

you cant now Dean and Davis Factor, the great-grandsons of makeup legend Max Factor combined their talent and heritage to create Smashbox Photo Studios in Los Angeles ...

MaxFsince1972

The Max Factor brand was bought by the world wide conglomerate Proctor and Gamble. Today, P & G has the Max Factor brand only in small markets and also in Latin America. Latin America from Mexico and south through south america, is Max Factor's only large market production and distribution, with production and labelling in spanish in their P & G plant in Mexico ( Mexico City North end ).
P & G no longer markets and distributes in Canada and the USA, and neither in Great Britain.
If you are going to Mexico or any other latin american country on vacation, check out their supermarkets, or if in Mexico , go into Walmart Mexico and you should find it in there. Good luck.
I was a Max Factor loyal customer since 1972. Since 2008 it feels like losing a major institution like Eaton's in Canada, and now the Max Factor brand, :( ..The make up is named after a major makeup artist to the stars in Hollywood in the young years.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Except you can get Max Factor in the UK. https://www.superdrug.com/search?q=max+factor&searchsubmit=Search&brand=Max+Factor

Latest posts