NYX dupes for MAC products

jaynalisa

I read somewhere on MUA that the NYX lip liner in "1000 years" is a dupe for the recently discontinued MAC lip liner Stone. I'm so grateful for this as Stone is one of my top three favorite lip liners of all time and I'm so sad it's discontinued! But now I can get basically the same thing for a fraction of the price!!!
th_DANCE.gif

RandomnessWithK

this is awesome!
smiles.gif

is there anyone that can confirm that MAC All that glitters = NYX Champagne with a side-by-side swatch?

Also are there anymore MAC = NYX BLush dupes? please!!

CeCe bOO13

i just printed out the list ahaa im taking it wit me today to rite aid or walgreen not sure which one carrys nyx

Nicala

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeCe bOO13
i just printed out the list ahaa im taking it wit me today to rite aid or walgreen not sure which one carrys nyx

Neither places carry NYX as far as I'm aware.
ssad.gif

CeCe bOO13

yes i went there & they didnt have em! i was so upset! i brought the list with me and everything; now i have to go online and what not =/

Nicala

MsCuppyCakes.com has NYX for a good price. I know Ulta sells NYX, but the selection at my Ulta is... extremely small. They also hike the price up by a lot! I don't know if you have a store at your mall called Amuse? It's an accessories place, they sell NYX.
smiles.gif

Momolovesmac

from the excel list it says NYX Morroco is a dupe for MAC Deep Truth. I have both & just swatched it.They look way different too.Morroco as more purplish tone
yes.gif

Riet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicala
Anyone have any NYX dupes of MAC lipsticks??

Wondering the same thing ^^ Anyone?

girleygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambicion6
I'm such a geek! i put all the e/s in excel and sorted/formatted. this is the list I have so far. I am so taking this with me to Ulta!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...TZLY Xc&hl=en

This is what I found from putting together the comments in this thread and some others i've found online.

Feel free to add and edit at your leisure.

Hey, thanks soooo much for this list! I was just wondering though: what does the highlight mean?

JM3535

Iced Mocha is very close to Satin Taupe but I love ST so much that I would spend the money for it.

eurocentrix

I love the NYX eyeshadow base in white pearl..but their white solid eyeshadow base dupes for their milk and doesn't crease,,if you like the matt white look..

tropical

No, I have creme d'nude, and it is my favorite nude lipstick. I had circe- it is lighter than MAC, hasn't got pink inside as creme d'nude. I have honey, it is shimmery, NOTHING like creme d'nude. I haven't tried summer love nor pumpkin pie though.

finchkittie

Ah well sorry I can't be more help, just going off Google! I'll let you know if I come across anything that might help.

soshaa

I agree with finchkitty. I find that a mixture of Circe and Honey looks really close to Creme d'Nude on my lips. But depending on skintone and lip pigmentation, things look different on everyone.

Someone commented that nyx Honey llipstick has shimmer in it, but mine has no shimmer at all - it's a cream. They may have changed formulation or something recently.

Oh, and I know this isn't nyx, but Soft Nude by Revlon looks kinda close to Creme d'Nude on me also.

Btw, I actually have some pictures with swatches of my nyx lipsticks. If you'd be interested in seeing them, let me know. I know you made this comment awhile ago, so I don't know if you'll even be checking back on the topic. : )

yasmin1983

I agree with finchkitty. I find that a mixture of Circe and Honey looks really close to Creme d'Nude on my lips. But depending on skintone and lip pigmentation, things look different on everyone.

Someone commented that nyx Honey llipstick has shimmer in it, but mine has no shimmer at all - it's a cream. They may have changed formulation or something recently.

Oh, and I know this isn't nyx, but Soft Nude by Revlon looks kinda close to Creme d'Nude on me also.

Btw, I actually have some pictures with swatches of my nyx lipsticks. If you'd be interested in seeing them, let me know. I know you made this comment awhile ago, so I don't know if you'll even be checking back on the topic. : )
I know you werent talking to me but I would love to see some swatches :)

Latest posts