keeping mac boxes

chelsealeier

I hold onto LE boxes. I also recently made a lipstick organizer using old lipstick packaging, so having those kicking around actually came in handy.

Erica53094

Too funny. I throw the boxes away. Yes you may stay organized or whatever but honestly I would not know what I have and not use it as much it is was kept in those boxes. To each her own!

Erica53094

Btw I do not generally bother w LE since MAC has released way too many LE in my opinion and much of it, at least in recent yrs, gets sub par reviews so majority of the MAC I have is permanent. I cannot claim I am keeping this box bc of the artwork sooo in the garbage those boxes go:)

kimbunney

I keep all my packaging even to non-related MAC purchasing. When I get ready to have sales or give the makeup away I like to have the packaging, especially if it's LE. I did not at first, but I started around 2012. I store all the boxes in the closet in the hall. Every so often I'll clean it up and throw out boxes of products I've used up or know I can't part with.

DILLIGAF

I keep lipstick boxes. They help me to stay organized especially in my lipstick drawer. I use the standard flat acyrlic organizers. We all know that MAC bullets notoriously don't do well in those. The box fits nicely and I know what color I have because it's noted on the top of the box. Storing them upside down drove me nuts because they did not stand straight up.

miumiuuu

I generally only keep lipstick boxes. I cut off the top and put the lipsticks in so they can stand upright neatly without toppling over.

AnitaK

I keep everything in their respective boxes....It makes it easy to see the names how I store them.

fur4elise

If I am trying a new product/color of any brand I hold onto packaging at least a week or so. This is to make sure if I have any kind of reaction or do not like the product I can return/exchange it. If is is a dup or product I use regularly I pitch/recycle it. MAC LE, I hold onto my boxes, folded flat in an organizer drawer. Not so much with selling in mind, but often it is because it is unique & cool. It could be that whole unboxing thing...sometimes the packaging is more fun & exciting than the actual thing inside. *chuckle*

B

BACK_TO_MAC

I recycle them. I have too many. It would just make clutter.

Latest posts