What is your favorite MAC brush (Face, Eye, Lip?)

Hawkeye

OK I dunno where to put this. Anyway- I was in a hurry today and decided- you know what? I hate my 190 brush. I mean it just leaves a streaky mess. And I went to go eat lunch with my aunt so ok I put some foundation on my face with my finger and used the 187 and - I had found it useless for *SO* LONG and *POOF* it just gave me a nice flawless look. It's good
greengrin.gif

Whats your favorite brush?

Sti43

My favorite Brushes:

Foundation: 187
Powder Foundation: 187
Blush: 187
Loose Powder: Sonia Kashuk Powder Brush
Contour: 169
Eyebrows: 266
Eyeliner: EoB Eyeliner Brush
Shadow: Stila #5
Blending: 223
Concealer: 242 or BE Concealer Brush

I love my 187s. I own many of them. They're great versatile brushes. I hated my 190 too, I swapped mine away.
greengrin.gif

Deirdre

187 for face
(currently) 142 for eye (but it's really equal to 2 other brushes in usefulness)
the retractable lip brush (318?)

allan_willb

i cant just say 3...so

face - 150, 187
eye - 252,239,222 (i like to pack the color on) veluxe pearls!wowowo!
lip - ? anyone i guess

slvrlips

My favs are:

face: 109 (I want the 187 so bad I hear it is the best. Going to get it soon)
eyes: 219, 224 & 242
lips: I usally always were l/g so no brush needed

MiCHiE

I slept on the 242 from the day I got it back in June '06....Had no idea why I bought it. I can't live without it now....I use it for my brow highlight color application, packing color on my lid and the tip of it is great, I found, for applying color under my lower lashes (outstanding with WBMM and pigment combo).

MsCuppyCakes

Congratulations and good luck on your move to Seattle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
I can't do make-up at work without...
MY FAVORITE!!!!!

Jayjayy

Eye: 216 & 224--new to my collection but I am in looove. Everybody needs at least two 216s lol.

Face: 130--I bought this in a moment of weakness (its $42!!!) but it blends corrector and concealor like nobody's business. Its super fast. ELF makes a similar duo fiber brush that I have 2 of, but the MAC is superior.

Latest posts