Check out my BARBIE haul, SERIOUSLY!

tadzio79

hehe, I expected to see a monstrous haul, but it's even better than what I expected!!!
but seriously, I hope you get your hands on that l/s at least!

electrostars

LOL.

I hope so too. I'm not going untilI have money to buy stuff than just getting a b2m..because I know if I go with only my b2m empties i'm gonna stand there and cry at all of the pretty stuff that i can't buy.
ssad.gif

ginger9

I dunno if this will help but I passed on Rocking Chick because I thought Girl About Town was a prettier lippie imho and I didn't buy GAT because it's in the regular line and I can get it any time
smiles.gif

k_im

duuuuuuuuuudeee I TOTALLY FEEL THIS.

:[ why did i have to go totally broke the week this stuff came out?!? i was all psyched and booked an appt. before i realized i had less than ~100 bucks in the bank!

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_im
duuuuuuuuuudeee I TOTALLY FEEL THIS.

:[ why did i have to go totally broke the week this stuff came out?!? i was all psyched and booked an appt. before i realized i had less than ~100 bucks in the bank!

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
Oh yeah, since everyone is posting pictures of their barbie haul..I thought I'd post one of mine too.

haul.gif

yeah, i'm poor. lol.
i'll never be able to get anything before it sells out here.
ssad.gif

I do have 6 empties though that I was gonna take back to get rocking chick lipstick, but it would be torture!
ssad.gif

How great it is !!!!

The best haul I've ever seen
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts