Video Games

Dark_Phoenix

Anyone here like to play videogames? Which ones? What system(s)?

I love them, alot. Currently a World of Warcraft addict, but I still play a TON of Playstation 1 and Playstation 2.
Devil May Cry series, BloodRayne series, Galerians series, Medal of Honor: European Assault, Kingdom Hearts series, Parasite Eve series, We Love Katamari (<the most trippy game in existence, lol), and Resident Evil 4.

O_O; yeah... I've beaten most of them, still working on KH2 and Final Fantasy X2.

(p.s. if you play World of Warcraft what's your info?
I'm on the Anvilmar Server as Scarletsnow, lvl 70 Human Warlock, Aman'Thul as Eviie lvl 30 Blood Efl Paladin, and Lightning's Blade as Nocturnelle, lvl 21 Blood Elf Warlock)

allThingsGirl

Hey fellow girl gamer.
smiles.gif

I actually work in games. We just released our MMORPH too, similar to WoW.

I'm on vacation now, but, page me if you are interested in trying out our game. I have several 10-day trial keys. I'll be back in town mid April.

silverblackened

I love video games - I think that might account for a large part of why my boyfriend loves me so much, LOL, since I'm perfectly content watching football (soccer) and hitting the Playstations/Xbox with him.

My all-time favourites are the Final Fantasy titles, although FF12 is seriously grating on my nerves, and pretty much anything else by Square. I also like the DMC series (well, okay, DMC2 wasn't great) and racing games, because I am a car nerd.

I haven't played either of the KH games though, are they any good? All the reviews are great, but I'm just a little O.O"' at the thought of playing Donald Duck and Goofy alongside the FF characters, LOL.

lara

We're a big gaming household. The Grand Theft Auto series is a perpetual fave (way back to GTA London - hows that for a forgotten classic?), but I love strategy war games. I know I'd be a total WOW-addict, so I've avoided getting a subscription. I'm more of a PC gamer than anything else.

Speaking of games, I was so psyched to hear that the new GTA dates have been released that I just bought a new Xbox360 to be prepared for it
lol.gif
I was a dedicated Playstation fan, but Sony have treated their non-American customers so badly that I don't think I'll be getting a PS3 for quite a while.

spectrolite

I love computer games! I remember when we got a Atari 2600 and a Commodore 64 years ago and I've been hooked since. I've owned nearly all the systems that have come out and love so many different games. I play Quake 3 online regularly and am a huge fan of the Splinter Cell games, No One Lives For Ever series, Kyrandia, Final Fantasy, Sim City, Metroid... I even have some emulators on my computer for the Super Nintendo and the Sega Megadrive! I love playing those old games again.

Next week I was planning on buying the Nintendo Wii since I can't aford a PS3 or Xbox 360 at the moment. Looks like fun!
eyelove.gif

Holly

I used to play World of Warcraft, but I was like way addicted to it (played all the time) so I sold my account for $3200 CAD

Ive played video games pretty much my whole life lol, even when i was in preschool I played the oldest zelda game on that first nintendo cosole (cant think of the name)

Played all the zelda games, tons of fighting games, I have all the nintendo consoles except for a wii (I dont like the wii, I feel like a fool moving around playing it :p ) I have a ridiculous amount of games, its scary! Cant think of all the ones I have right now, since Im not home

MxAxC-_ATTACK

lets see..
My firsts were of course the Mario games for Nintendo (NES),

then on my Nintendo 64, I had mario but was addicted to Zelda the Ocarina of time. I beat it several times

Computer games..Quake is one of my favorites, along with Doom, and old Duke Nukem !

oh and Sonic the Hedgehog, I've got all of them.

Deirdre

I wish I had time to play more video games! I really enjoyed the Final Fantasy series, up through 7, but the franchise hasn't been as fun since, with the exception of X (which I loved). I tend to play old FF ports on my Gameboy before I go to sleep. I want to get a DS, so I can try the FFIII port.

I'd love to try DDR, too, but at 43, am feeling a little shy about going to EB Games to buy a dance pad and game.:teehee:

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre
I'd love to try DDR, too, but at 43, am feeling a little shy about going to EB Games to buy a dance pad and game.:teehee:

DDR is fun
smiles.gif

I used to play this at college in the cafateria, they had a little arcade, and there would be lots of people there who would play it. Some people were REALLY good.

Chic 2k6

only game i have in the house is Pippa Funnell: Stud Farm Inheritance PC game lol i've been looking around for more games but cant see any that takes to my fancy

sharyn

Zelda Ocarina of time was my LIFE. I still have my N64 somewhere and unwrap it occasionaly... sigh, good old times. Now, it's mainly Dawn of War and Counterstrike. I am a LAN-party going girl
smiles.gif

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblackened
I haven't played either of the KH games though, are they any good? All the reviews are great, but I'm just a little O.O"' at the thought of playing Donald Duck and Goofy alongside the FF characters, LOL.

It's alot of fun! It plays like an action game instead of being turn-based like FF is. The graphics are awesome, it looks like a videogame trying to be a Disney movie instead of the other way around. You don't play as any of the FF characters (sorry ^.^
winks.gif
although you do fight a few - including Sephiroth. In alot of lvls you have other disney characters fight with you (like Ariel, Mulan, Aladin, etc..). So I think it's really fun. Not as long as FF either, about 40 hrs I think.

~Crystal~

FF all the way for me
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

FF8 is my favourite- though I get violent protests from my boyfriend every time I say it's the best, since he LOVES 7
lol.gif

umm... I don't play so much any more, but when I did, it was pretty much just whatever my brother had on PS
smiles.gif
we have FF 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 at home, as well as a couple of racing games... OH! Chocobo racing!! and fighting games
smiles.gif

We actually have a PS2, but I never touch it for some reason or the other =\
Gave bf KH2 for christmas... I need to steal it off him sometime to try out lol.

Calhoune

I love the FF series, though I've only played 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and 12.

I also play Final Fantasy 11 which is a MMO, and yeah... what I do 80% of the day lol (anyone play FFXI? Kyarorain on Alexander, 75 blackmage!)

I'm all about the RPG and simulators, I love Oblivion, NWN2, Vampire Masquerade

I don't own an XBOX or Game Cube, so yeah it's pretty much only PC, PS2 and GB/DS for me, KH and FF being the PS2 games I play the most.
Oh yeah and fighters of course :p

Dreamergirl3

Used to be a DDR nerd! My bf used even used to do tournaments at random arcades. there are even a few old videos of his routines up on Youtube hehehe.
xbox lover here. call of duty like WHAT! hehe. totally rusty though.
And my personal crack, Guitar Hero.

no time for games though in the past few months and I miss it. *siiiigh*

silverblackened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Frost
It's alot of fun! It plays like an action game instead of being turn-based like FF is. The graphics are awesome, it looks like a videogame trying to be a Disney movie instead of the other way around. You don't play as any of the FF characters (sorry ^.^
winks.gif
although you do fight a few - including Sephiroth. In alot of lvls you have other disney characters fight with you (like Ariel, Mulan, Aladin, etc..). So I think it's really fun. Not as long as FF either, about 40 hrs I think.

Thanks, Emma_Frost
smiles.gif
I really must get around to getting my hands on a copy of both the KH games, LOL.

FF8 used to be my fave, but my boyfriend and I just finished re-playing FFX and I think it may be my new favourite FF title.
smiles.gif
And here I must mention that I love my boyfriend because he has a GameCube, a Nintendo 64, a PS, a PS2, an Xbox, two PSPs, and four high-speed computers in the house.
smiles.gif

swtginbug

i love video games, i am currently addicted to Wii, i think i played all the games i could already on it. Zelda was great...

I especially love puzzles games which is my first addiction, i am currently still playing Lumines 2 on PSP, i can't help it.. love love it...

Systems, my boyfriend and i currently own:

Wii > currently playing virtual console games, old school baby!
PS3 > there is nothing for this system, still waiting for MGS4 yay!!!
360 > currently playing lost planet
Xbox
PS2 (original and slim)> God of war 2
PS
PSP > Lumines 1 or 2, all the time, yup!
Gamecube (white one)
DS lite (blue one)
DS (white one)

you know what to much to list, we have everything u can think from consoles to handheld all the way back to the 80's. lol.. oh btw, we play together, its fun. i love kicking his ass in games lol.

~LadyLocks~

The only video games I play are the kids stuff lol. Mario Cart, Mario Party, Bust a Move, Sonic. What can I say, I'm a kid at heart. I also love playing the boxing and fighting games. Most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing, I just usually hit a bunch of buttons and alot of time I end up winning LOL. I also like computer games like Rollercoaster Tycoon, Sims, haha those games can keep me busy for hours LOL.

Beauty Mark

I like those old school Sega, Mortal Combat games, the Sims series, the Final Fantasy-style RPGs, GTA at times. I'd have to say my favorite, though, is a toss up between FF7 and Kingdom Hearts. I love Kingdom Hearts, because the Disney-FF mash up is so weird yet it works so well.

Latest posts