wedding makeup...pinks

hey guys, my friend recently asked me to do her makeup for a wedding, and she wants something pink, really vague i know. Shes probably nc20, blonde and blue eyes... ive got quite a few pinks such as.... swish, rio de rosa, sweetlust, fuschia pigment, etc. I was just wondering if anyone could offer some suggestions including any of those, or any pinky colours that would work well?!?! Thanks in Advance!

Denver, CO
    One of my favorite "pink eyes" is:

Yogurt - lid blended up past crease
    Girlie - Crease
    Melton Mauve - Depth on outer 3/4 of eye

Those colors have the benefit of not being frosty and it's extremely feminine and polished. Girlie is the only shadow out of the 3 with any frost in it (and it's very little), it can be easily dropped out of the eye if you prefer no shimmer.

Maryland, USA
    Janice, those colors sound so pretty.
    "It's pure fun to let go and play with makeup."
    `Pat McGrath - Allure Magazine November 2007

Pittsburgh PA
    I use mink pink a lot for weddings and similar events.
    J'aurais voulu ne pas mourir, j'aurais voulu ne jamais grandir, j'aurais voulu me casser l'ame.

Specktra.net FAQ Forum: http://specktra.net/forumdisplay.php?f=190
    Specktra Industry Discussion Forum: http://specktra.net/forumdisplay.php?f=194

I'm doing a wedding too for a girlfriend who wants pink, but smoky. so we're doing phloof, sketch and a little plum dressing on top of the skecth to intensify it a bit. Seedy pearl is nice for a soft pink too. Hope it helps.

im new to mac but i think mythology is great with pinks. it could be used to tone down the pink and make it more neutral.