Mac @ Dadeland Mall, Miami

eighmii

Yeah theres one in Macys.. but I would totally just go to South Beach and go to the pro store since its so close.. Its a little north and east. Well I'm sure if youre like vacationing in Miami you'll be going to South Beach at some point.. Its on Collins. Along with the Vidal Sassoon school that I was going to take classes at if I did cosmetology.
weeping.gif

madkitty

ok nother q - for those that know the mall well any recommendations for the best collection of chanel, dior, gucci etc earrings? Im gonna need my designer fix whilst im there!!

Juneplum

dadeland mall
smiles.gif
one of my fave malss
eyelove.gif
k, so there are 2 counters in the macys - one on the main floor and the 2nd counter upstairs. there's a mac counter at nordstrom too - ask for sandy,keira or maria they're awesome! if ur lucky, our lovely member and one of my FAVORITE ma's ever) giz2000 will be working there that day - ask for her, her name is giselle. there's a saks also that'll have all your chanel, lv, dior, gucci stuff
smiles.gif
hth

Koni

Sorry to butt in, but I'm also going to be in the area and I wanted to know if there are any Shu or Trish counters. Thanks!

Juneplum

trish you'll find at saks, but no shu... you'd have to go to neiman marcus @ the village of merrick park in coral gables for that
smiles.gif

Koni

Thanks Juneplum! Any other interesting places to go shopping? Beauty supply stores, discount stores, etc.?

Juneplum

^ no prob hon
smiles.gif
dadeland mall is a good mall for shopping they have alot of fab stores there - macys, saks, bbw, VS, coach, guess etc.. there's an ulta about 20 minutes away from that mall. if you can, check out the village of merrick park in coral gables. amaaazing mall and one of my faves! everything is there - nordies, neimans, gucci, dior, coach, bbw, VS, etc.. it's a great mix of high end and "regular" stores
lol.gif
and it's an absolutely beautiful open air shopping mall.

Latest posts