The smallest MAC collection of all time.

325i

LOL, I feel retarted posting this. I've been buying MAC since last September and still, this is all I have. I don't get to order online much from their website and when I do, I have a limit. The closest MAC store is about 2 hours away and the first and last time I went there, all the MUA's there were ditzy and didn't seem to know a whole lot, so I never felt compelled to buy much. While I personally own about a ton of makeup, this is just a tiny, tiny slice of everything MAC. Don't laugh!!
lol.gif

Img_2287.jpg

xtina420

That is exactly how mine started out and now I have more than i know what to do with. It builds up fast ! That's a great collection so far, I love the eyeshadow colors.

Eye<3Colour

yours is bout the same as mine. mines small due to the fact closest counter is 2 hrs away, and ordering online is limited. i hate going to the drugstore spending 8 buck on lipgloss, knowing if i had a mac counter i could go by more lipglass.. sigh...

i own a holiday palette from 2002
2 tailormade palettes
3 lipglass
2 foundations, which i dont even like or wear
2 pressed powders
1 fluidline
1 paint
and a whole bunch of pigment samples...

nphernetton

Hey, we all starte somewhere. It'll grow. And until then it looks like you have some great multi-purpose colors

velvet

mine is even smaller!

i have
1 luster glass
2 eyeshadows
2 eye pencils
1 fluidliner
1 brush
1 nail polish

tiny tiny lol

Shanneran

you have really great basics
greengrin.gif
thats the most important thing..is to start your collection out with things that you can multi-purpose with and then grow from there..

Shannyn

Oh don't worry I am sure yours will expand in no time. My first collection was Electric Eel & Black Tied eyeshadow. I had those for the longest time until I started expanding.
smiles.gif

325i

OMG, I forgot, I have a MAC Nail Lacquer, man, hehe, why did I forget to put that in the picture? Oh well :/
Hikaru-chan, the shade of the lipglasses are "Prrr" and "Nymphette", which is my most favorite and I've used it so much that the MAC logo has already rubbed off, LOL.

panties

psh that's not the smallest collection of all time...i only had 2 pigments and a l/g for the longest time...

Classic Beauty

I think I beat all of y'all. I only have Lipglass in Heartthrob. Hopefully it will get bigger in the next few days....
smiles.gif

Incus

lol, your MAC collection aint that small. Seriously, mine is small (I only have 4 mac products atm), but i've been busy recently so havent had a chance to "expand" my collection, which I intend in doing. I've got quite a few things that I sooooooo wanna get right now haha! I'll probably pop by the mac counter before I go away on holiday in 2 weeks! LOL!

Glitziegal

Ooh I spy Subtropical stain. I only doscovered the stains recently and that is my fave so far.
It's a nice collection :p

breathless

ha. you wouldnt even want to see mine. i've got a few pigments & glitters. but, i'm in the same situation as you are also.

ladycandy

ok.. mines even smaller!!
i have

1 Lipstick.. luv & lust
1 lustreglass .. flustrerose
1 pigment

that's it!!
gotta start adding more!!

kateisgreat

Everyone's collection starts out small. That's how mine started out in February and it's much bigger now..trust me it'll grow in size and you've got a nice collection going already!

mspixieears

It's a great collection, and item rotation is more likely too! I'm sure many of us can name at least 5 items that they have neglected due to having too big a collection. Important thing is that you use the things you have. Love the glosses, they look like great colours. Do post what they are if you get the chance!

XxTinker_BellxX

Ohhhh ours looks the same... i have a total of 6 eyeshadows lol. hahahaha... makes me feel like a loser compared to everyone elses stuf lol

Latest posts