Akon accused of molesting a 14 year old on stage.

eighmii

I hadn't heard anything about that.. I think its dumb. She looks pretty happy in the pictures. The title makes it sounds really bad. And if you have to be 18 to get into the club how was Akon supposed to know she was only 14?

Theres no video showing up on my computer.. only pictures. But they could be totally twisting it all around.. He might have said "Africa" but really been implying that its him. He has like a 43948932 word name.. Isn't one of his names Africa? lol..

People just look from drama and gossip. Its dumb.

Raerae

When I first read the article I was like um ok....

But then I saw the pics...

She 14 right?

http://teamsugar.com/user/sweetaspie...zworthy/221423

Quote:
Yesterday Deena's father, the esteemed Pastor Dave Alleyne of Trinidad came forward to denounce Akon's behavior. According to the Pastor, his innocent daughter was "taken advtange of" by the African hip Hop star.

LMAO... Your kidding me right? Akon might have touched her, but he sure didn't dress her.

MiCHiE

I saw this some weeks back. He was tossing the girl around like a rag doll. I don't find her actions surprising, in the least, though. Apparently, her father had no problem with it---until the media got ahold of his ass. Then his daughter apologized for her actions. I don't even know if Akon ever commented.

Raerae

you wouldn't get far,
fucking (radio edit: loving) them rap stars,
you know who you are put your hands up ladies,
you wouldn't get far,
if you kept your legs closed,
it would be just a waste of time.

Beauty Mark

If Akon ever did that to me (and I'm of age)- I'd be pissed. But I wouldn't be at an Akon show and definitely wouldn't be put on stage for anything.

That's disgraceful that the parents of that girl let her go out like that.

Did Akon molest this girl? It's hard to tell from the video whether or not she was into it (if she protested about being thrown around like that, Akon should have his ass served), but the photos make it look like she was having a great time.

This is probably the first time I'd side with Akon. He had no way of knowing the girl's age. She doesn't look 14, the club was 18+, and at least in the pics, she's into it. This isn't R. Kelly. It was a dumb mistake caused by a dumb joke.

Shimmer

Does anyone really believe her parents let her walk out of the house like that?
I'd be hard pressed to.

xbeatofangelx

This definitely doesn't feel like "molestation"... It looks completely voluntary, and she does look happy in some of the pictures. In fact, she's on top of him in some of the pictures.

*shrugs*

Raerae

You guys never walked out the door looking, "conservative" and then put on the clothes you had in your purse which Mom didn't know about? lol. Or had on other clothing under a like a hoodie or something?

Shimmer

That's what I'm talking about.

She may have liked it.
She may have consented to it.
But what's the age of consent for sexual acts in the state it happened in? If she's under that age, charges are likely at the parents' discretion.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
That's what I'm talking about.

She may have liked it.
She may have consented to it.
But what's the age of consent for sexual acts in the state it happened in? If she's under that age, charges are likely at the parents' discretion.

I think it happened in trinidad...

And I dont think what he was doing with the girl was a sexual act. She was just being a typical club girl...

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
I think it happened in trinidad...

And I dont think what he was doing with the girl was a sexual act. She was just being a typical club girl...

Are you saying typical club girls don't act sexy?

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
You guys never walked out the door looking, "conservative" and then put on the clothes you had in your purse which Mom didn't know about? lol. Or had on other clothing under a like a hoodie or something?

Actually, I never have.

But, her father probably knew she was dressed that way. Like I said, he basically came out and condoned what she did as "teenage fun"---until the media questioned his parenting. She was a teenager grinding on a pop star. I can't possibly see many girls her age complaining, which explains R. Kelly's popularity.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
But, her father probably knew she was dressed that way. Like I said, he basically came out and condoned what she did as "teenage fun"---until the media questioned his parenting.

I think that's really terrible parenting if that's true. I think it's especially terrible parenting coming from a pastor. I think if you have a value, like if you think what she did was "teenage fun", you stick to it and don't let the media sway you.

I hate how this situation is making me feel almost bad for Akon.

Latest posts