MAC Moonbathe collection

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical_smiles
how does Other Wordly and Honour compare? anyone have swatches?

unfortunately i don't have swatches, but when i went into the store checking out blushes. honour has bigger flecks of gold sparkle in it, over a nice warm bronze/brown color.... i'm moving away from SPARKLES

other worldly, is like i posted before,... a more gold blush that an ma dusted all over my face as a bronzer and highlight in one..but it is pure gold sheen. it's great! i love it! hopefully someone can swatch it for you or request it under the swatch thread.

hth!

blazeno.8

I just ended up getting two firespots and the liquid last molten sol. I really didn't see the blushes show up on my skin, but I kind of liked the glimmershimmers. Not enough to pay for them though.

AppleDiva

I went to get Wondergrass
clap.gif
from C-Shock and I end up getting Dark Flower l/g. I feel that Sun Metal l/s is similar to Tantress, so I will use those together to achieve the lip look on Sunstrip.
pretty.gif
Oh, yeah Saturnal was sold out @ the MAC freestanding near my house. I was surprised. Seems all I hear about is Firespot, which I totally bypassed.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I wasn't impressed with either of the blushes. Afterdusk just didn't have any color payoff and left some half-assed sparkles when I swatched it on my hand. I figured I could just use my Revenge Sheer Shimmer Powder instead. And Other Worldly blush looks like Trace Gold. Plus, how many highlighters does one really need? Although the packaging is cute...

I got Saturnal and Firespot e/s (although Cosmic was really tempting me, I might pick it up later) and Honey Moon & Eclipse l/s. I'm going to get Molten Sol at somepoint too and maybe take a look at the lipglasses.

trojanchick99

I absolutely adore Moonbathe. I bought Firespot, Saturnal and Cosmic. I already owned Cranberry. My current fave look is Cosmic on the lid, Firespot on the inner corner and Saturnal on the outer corner.

PS. I'm an NC40.

lsperry

NW45 here. I already have cranberry es and sable wrap es from the 2006 Formal Black warm eyes palette and elaborate lg. So I purchased:

Solar Plum Lipstick
Dark flower lipglass
Cosmic, firespot and Claire de lune eyeshadows.
Other Wordly blush

I tried the face looks from the website and was sorely disappointed – the eye color placements really washed out my complexion – there was nothing there to give my eyes definition and depth. So, I decided to try a different color combo by applying the eye colors in a slanted-vertical line in this order –
sable wrap – inner eye
firespot - next
cranberry - next
embark – outer v and lower eyelid liner
cosmic – brow
blacktrack fluidline – upper and lower liner

The colors blended so well together and really set off my eyes. I used other wordly blush on top of raizin blush to highlight my cheek bones.

The look was stunning and beautiful. My husband really liked it.

So, all in all, I like this collection! Can’t wait to try other eye-color combos…..

Latest posts