Fave MAC LE Packaging?

chipmunkvoice

Couture.

and i like Moonbathe too but as i already hate the packaging for MAC lippies coz theyre shaped like huge tampons, Moonbathe lippies.................................. well yeah >_<

*runs away*

User49

Lure is my absolute fave at the mo! Moon beam is okay. I've seen a purpley metalic packaging as well but have no idea what that was from? Anybody know?

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
couture and racquel welch (loooove the tiger print compact!)

Yeah I loved the tiger print on this too!

Jayne

Belle Azure & Moonbathe
heart.gif

kradge79

I love the color of Lure, and I love my Barbie beauty powder compact! Those are definitely my faves.

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Lure is my absolute fave at the mo! Moon beam is okay. I've seen a purpley metalic packaging as well but have no idea what that was from? Anybody know?

I think you are talking about the Chrome Pink? That was the Diana Ross Collection,.. I kept my Pretty Baby BP compact and now keep some pressed powder in it.
smiles.gif

My favorite,.. Lure and Moonbathe,.. I'd love to see this kinda of packaging in a pink color!

AmyHeimo

Couture!!! The Mystery Powder is my favorite, I bought two compacts. I just hit pan on the second one, so I only have one refill left. I'm starting to panic
ssad.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
I think you are talking about the Chrome Pink? That was the Diana Ross Collection,.. I kept my Pretty Baby BP compact and now keep some pressed powder in it.
smiles.gif

My favorite,.. Lure and Moonbathe,.. I'd love to see this kinda of packaging in a pink color!

OMG!!!I was thinking the exact same thing about all pink packaging just a little while ago.That would be so hot
lol.gif
lol.gif

badkittekitte

well since i am a somewhat newbie..i would have to say moonbathe...i killed me to depot...but it was pretty to look at..from the pictures i did like the teal ones..

Malice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Barbie Loves MAC. The flash of hot pink on black and imprint was sexxxy

clap.gif
That's what I think, too
smiles.gif

Eemaan

The Belle Azure Bronze packaging

anf the 2005 Jewel Eyeshadow palletes with encrusted sworvski crystals were just amazing
eyelove.gif

Latest posts