My collection, slim as it is.

crimsonette

collection.jpg

the whole deal
topcoll.jpg

top close-up
bottomcoll.jpg

bottom close-up

i have no full-sized pigments, because frankly, until i suck less at using them i'm not gonna invest in a huge bucket of it. i wish i was better at it but alas, 'tis not so.

right away i can tell you i need concealer, at least one skinfinish, more fibre rich lash (mine died due to a pink-eye incident), more brushes, and some more neutral shadows. i think the shiney, bright pretty ones distract me too often, heh.

crimsonette

Baumy Bronze and just plain ol' SPF 15 LC. The "Romance" sticker with the heart on it came from the library, we use it to catalogue, and I thought it was cute.
smiles.gif

I bought Jellybaby Lipgelee, Nighttrain Lustre e/s, Select Cover-up NW20 concealer and some brush cleaner today. Mini-fling!!

I'm glad you ladies like my collection!!

325i

Crimsonette, what are the shade of your lipglasses? Especially the first one in the top left hand corner, the pale pink one and the one on the bottom right hand corner, the hot pink one?

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonette
Baumy Bronze and just plain ol' SPF 15 LC. The "Romance" sticker with the heart on it came from the library, we use it to catalogue, and I thought it was cute.
smiles.gif

I bought Jellybaby Lipgelee, Nighttrain Lustre e/s, Select Cover-up NW20 concealer and some brush cleaner today. Mini-fling!!

I'm glad you ladies like my collection!!

Cool thanks - the baumy bronze looks so chocolatey!

crimsonette

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325i
Crimsonette, what are the shade of your lipglasses? Especially the first one in the top left hand corner, the pale pink one and the one on the bottom right hand corner, the hot pink one?

That would be Nymphette (a must have for me) and V-Red (not a must have and just sold) respectively.
smiles.gif

325i

OMG Crimsonette, that's Nymphette? That's a definite must have for me too! Is the one underneath Nymphette a Lustreglass? I like that shade!

iheartjuppy

What is that gorgeous eyeshadow color (next to bottom row, 2nd in from the right)?

Your collection is lovely!

crimsonette

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325i
OMG Crimsonette, that's Nymphette? That's a definite must have for me too! Is the one underneath Nymphette a Lustreglass? I like that shade!

That's Varneesh Laquer, it sooo pretty on!!

crimsonette

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartjuppy
What is that gorgeous eyeshadow color (next to bottom row, 2nd in from the right)?

Your collection is lovely!

The sparkly reddish brown one? That's Agate. Its tricky for me to wear, I'm thinking of putting it up for swap. It is pretty, though!

Latest posts