Clairol Color Treat Conditioning Treatment?

Kelaia

A tube of this came with the Natural Instincts hair colour that I got a few weeks ago. I love this stuff!! It makes my hair so soft. I am wondering if anyone knows if I can buy this on its own, or do I have to keep buying the hair-dye also?
th_dunno.gif

thelilprincess

omg, i dyed my hair back in May and
heart.gif
that conditioner. it makes my hair for so much softer. and the scent is wonderful! i'd buy it if they sold the conditioning treatment by itself.

Holly

Lol it's funny because I went to a P&G seminar a little while ago, and they were talking about how tons of customers steal that conditioner from the natural instincts boxes & nice n easy boxes. They say that the new seperate Nice n Easy conditioner is similar, and that they're thinking about coming out with the natural instincts conditioner on its own too!!

Kelaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
they're thinking about coming out with the natural instincts conditioner on its own too!!

Oooh, I hope they do! I looked around at Wal-mart for it today but nope. I came home with Aussie Moist conditioner instead
lol.gif
...can't go home empty handed!

I'll keep a look out for the Natural Instincts one in the future
smiles.gif

xsnowwhite

the herbal essences conditioners seem really similar, imo. Especially hello hydration and the straightening one. They smell really good too!
smiles.gif

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
the herbal essences conditioners seem really similar, imo. Especially hello hydration and the straightening one. They smell really good too!
smiles.gif

you know, i was wondering if one of their other lines would be similar.

i had emailed them asking them if they sell the weekly treatment by itself (apart from the hair dye) and they said no and recommended the Nice N Easy one they have. I hope P&G really does market these by themselves.

i'll have to check out the herbal essence one next time - i'm assuming it would be one fo the newer ones because i've used this in the past and they weren't similar to the weekly treatment.

Kelaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
smiles.gif

Thanks!

I have the Hello Hydration one also, and that just doesn't feel the same, lol
oh.gif

HOWEVER, interesting thing...I checked the ingredients in both the Natural Instincts conditioner and the Nice 'n' Easy one, and they are the same ingredients :confused: . But the NnE one doesn't seem to make my hair as soft...weird...Maybe they have slightly different amounts of ingredients, I dunno
hmm.gif

fullerdee

Hello All,

I also love the conditioner in the natural instincts box. I did some research and found it on Ebay. ENJOY!!!

Latest posts