Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

starletta8

:doh: HA! I didn't swatch it but the BB SA told it was a bronzer lol

LMAO! The shimmer bricks are highlighters!

I'm super fair, and find Bronze to be tonally similar to Becca Topaz in terms of how deep it is. Bronze is slightly lighter, and pinker. I also love how all of BB's highlighters are buildable and totally understated if you want to use them that way.

elegant-one

LMAO! The shimmer bricks are highlighters!

I'm super fair, and find Bronze to be tonally similar to Becca Topaz in terms of how deep it is. Bronze is slightly lighter, and pinker. I also love how all of BB's highlighters are buildable and totally understated if you want to use them that way.

Haha, I know. I have several of the older ones. I agree, they're very nice. I couldn't really even see it because she was grabbing everything she could to show me lol. It looks so cute.

Don't own anything by Bobbi Brown but I'm interested in trying perfectly defined gel eyeliners in pitch black and possibly Violet night I love the idea of a twist up gel like formula so it's easy to apply on the go and long lasting. Obviously the black is a more sensible choice but I saw a swatch of Violet night online and it's just so stunning

sunshine817

Hello there ladies, have anyone ever use the foundation stick as a contour? I want to try it but i don't know how its gonna turn out and what shade to get? My shade for the stick foundation is Warm Beige 3.5 & Mac NC30. Any one have tried it yet. If so, help me please. THANKS!

Monsy

I love her gel liner in black scotch. I am so glad it was added to the permanent line (it was limited edition last year for holidays).

_DSC2101.JPG

Kaidan

Her gel liners, intensive skin corrector (I'm light bisque) and concealer (cool sand) are holy grail products for me. The Sterling Nights palette is another winner. Very underrated brand.

starletta8

I picked up the serum foundation today at my local CCO. I haven't tried any serum-type foundation as of yet, so I'm very interested in how this one performs.

I see there were questions about the foundation that were brought up and (looking back in thread) it seemed like this wasn't a preferred product.

starletta8

i have read somewhere she is coming out with another serum type but more nourishing foundation

That would make sense why there was entire shade run in my CCO of this formula. I never find Alabaster, so I grab it when I see it. Any of the sticks, for instance, only ranged 2.5-6.5. Great for those ladies, rotten for 00 me.

I'm going to try it today to see what I think- it's a fantastic match to my skin (I had 2 swatches on my hand and the 2 employees couldn't find them.... yes, I bought 2 different foundations yesterday).

Raindance

I just discovered bobbi brown about two months ago
I cant explain it why just was never radar

the skincare!!!
transformed my SKINNNNNNN
the moisturizer an oil
my skin has never been more even toned

the eye cream is best one ive used

I swatched the highlighting powder in Pink glow
at first I thought this was WAY too glittery
but when I saw it natural light...I. WAS. SOLD

Only just saw this.
Bobbi Brown gel hydrating cream - just ordered a refill because I love it.
I have mild to moderate rosacea and have not found anything that compares to this in terms of soothing and calming my cheeks.

I noticed that you can now select which samples to try if you order directly on line so I've some Extra Repair face cream on its way too to have in my travel toiletries bag.

Also I highly recommend the BB cream for a good light cover base which doesn't irritate my rosacea in the way full strength foundations do !

Raindance

Don't own anything by Bobbi Brown but I'm interested in trying perfectly defined gel eyeliners in pitch black and possibly Violet night I love the idea of a twist up gel like formula so it's easy to apply on the go and long lasting. Obviously the black is a more sensible choice but I saw a swatch of Violet night online and it's just so stunning

I personally don't get on with wood kohl or liner pencils and ususally buy Chanel Le Stylo but I tried these last year. I have the violet and love it - I find pure black is not flattering on me - but I also got the brown one Scotch and whilst I loved the colour the product broke repeatedly making it an expensive purchase. Conversely the Violet has never broken. Undecided about whether I would purchase again. However the gel liners in the pots are awesome ...

Latest posts