where can i buy nyx cosmetics?

lorena82

Hi, MY NAME IS LORENA AND I AM FROM SPAIN I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING NYX COSMETICS BUT I CANNT FIND WHERE, ANYONA KNOWS WHERE???I HAVE TRIED IN THE WEB PAGE BUT THE ONLY SELL IN USA, CAN YOU HELP ME?
THANKS!!!

evil

i think nyxcosmetics.com does ship internationally even though they don't have a distributor there.

kuuipo1207

Someone in another thread said to email them with zip codes of the areas you shop in and they'll send you a list of stores in those areas that carry NYX. I did that and they sent me back a list within 24-48 hours.
smiles.gif

hawaiian_mele

Aside nyxcosmetics.com there's Ulta - if you have a location near you. I don't know if Ulta is only here in the states or not. Best of luck!
smiles.gif

MACa6325xi

Try www.CherryCulture.com. I have never ordered from them because I get my NYX Shadows at a beauty supply store in Maryland where I live. However, Cherryculture seems to have a very large selection, the prices are cheaper than Ulta and I think you get free shipping if your order is over $40.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesAFoxyLady
I just saw NYX at superdrug in the metrocentre, gateshead (UK) today - maybe worth checking your local superdrug incase they now stock it
smiles.gif

are you sure :O i thought they just sold NYC?

ShesAFoxyLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
are you sure :O i thought they just sold NYC?

Hmmm... got me wondering now. I'll double check next time I'm there - maybe I'm mistaken
blush-anim-cl.gif

Wish they wouldn't name things so similar
th_LMAO.gif

makeupmadb

Just wanted to let you UK girls know something!

I went to a outlet shopping centre today and went in the Designer Room. I couldn't believe it- there I saw an NYX makeup stand! Finally- NYX in the UK.

The Designer Room seems to be at most outlets within the McArthurGlen group. Hope this helps!

DC-Cutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian_mele
Aside nyxcosmetics.com there's Ulta - if you have a location near you. I don't know if Ulta is only here in the states or not. Best of luck!
smiles.gif

to the ladies in the DC area, which Ulta has the best selection. Or if you've seen them at beauty supply stores, which ones.

Thanks

MeliBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
to the ladies in the DC area, which Ulta has the best selection. Or if you've seen them at beauty supply stores, which ones.

Thanks

I'm not in DC but I'm in Maryland, I discovered a Beauty Supply Store in Marley Station Mall in Glen Burnie that has the entire NYX line (just about) I think it's called Beauty Trend, it's on the second floor between VS and Borders
smiles.gif

Not sure if that's much of a help but if your a big NYX fan (like me) it's worth the trip, also there's a beauty supply store next to the Target in Laurel (off of 198) that has a few things.

Siobhan

Do you know if there are one of these stores in london? Just moved here and don't know where everything is yet? Thanks
smiles.gif

Siobhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupmadb
Just wanted to let you UK girls know something!

I went to a outlet shopping centre today and went in the Designer Room. I couldn't believe it- there I saw an NYX makeup stand! Finally- NYX in the UK.

The Designer Room seems to be at most outlets within the McArthurGlen group. Hope this helps!

Do you know if there is one of these stores in London? I just moved here and don't know where everything is yet? Thanks
smiles.gif

Latest posts