NYX Products

darkbeauty27

These are some of the most amazing eye shadows ever made. I think they might pass MAC in terms of pigmentation and ease of application. I purchase mine from the seller "sungems" off of ebay. I have also seen these at ULTA and beauty supply stores.

noahlowryfan

i purchase mine at Ulta, this store called Drug Barn or Longs. those are the only stores near me that i would go to buy it.

there is a store in my city that sells it but i wouldn't dare to go there because its in a bad neighborhood.

pyxystixx

Hmmm I just spotted these at an accessory store at the Dolphin Mall in Miami. Next time I'll pick an e/s up to try it out.

louisianagrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
i didn't think about value city, but do you know if they [for sure] carry NYX?

Yes....value city definitely carries nyx. I've been to a couple VC's and they both carry it. I recommend NYX to anyone! It is VERY close to MAC and the price is great!
cheerleader.gif

You can also go to the store locator at nyxcosmetics.com
type.gif
to find the store nearest to you that carries it.

ThaMrs

You also check out www.cherryculture.com they sell NYX products discounted. I bought some singles at $2.80/ea where as on NYX's site they go for $5/ea. The only thing is they dont offer as many colors as NYX's site!

ladynpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaMrs
You also check out www.cherryculture.com they sell NYX products discounted. I bought some singles at $2.80/ea where as on NYX's site they go for $5/ea. The only thing is they dont offer as many colors as NYX's site!

i agree!! i bought some off of there!! but i'll do anything for half off price!!
eyelove.gif

RoseMe

My goodness you should all try the cream blush NYX makes. They are extremely easy to blend yet stay for a very long time. I got glow, which is a lovely rose color, and hot pink, a REAL SHOCKING pink in the pan. I only use literally one dot on each cheek and got a naturally blushing/flushed look. Very cool!

Triskele

Just got back from my local (SF bay area) longs and what did I spy? An NYX display! (teeny tiny though)
I picked up a mosaic powder in cafe, which is MUCH darker than it looks on the nyx website. It's perfect for contouring for me!

Anyway, thought I should let you all know to keep an eye out in your local longs drugstores!

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
found a website www.cherryculture.com that sells nyx products. The shadows are $2.80 right now with free shipping for all orders over $40. just passing it along
smiles.gif

I wish these were sold near me so I could see the colors in person! I'd most certainly pick some up, especially at this sale price. Which colors are you loving?

MAChostage

Yikes! I just visited an Ulta in another city yesterday and they had an NYX section. I couldn't believe the fact that the single shadows were selling there for $4.99 each! What a rip! I wrote down the names of all the shadows I liked and will be ordering them online. Thanks for all the info on alternate sources.

Danapotter

I heard all the prices were bumped up in some stores that carry NYX.
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
Yikes! I just visited an Ulta in another city yesterday and they had an NYX section. I couldn't believe the fact that the single shadows were selling there for $4.99 each! What a rip! I wrote down the names of all the shadows I liked and will be ordering them online. Thanks for all the info on alternate sources.

yogachick

Hi! Can anyone let me know how NYX compares to L'Oreal's HIP? Thank you so much! I really like HIP but I think it's being discontinued since the stores are really running low -- and ULTA online doesn't stock it anymore!

Thank you again!

misshapes

I really if some has asked before but:

I have a NYX eyeliner that I still use. It's very pigmented and soft. I love it.

Do any Australian store still carry NYX? I remember a store in Melbourne (Southland) carrying what looked like the entire range 4 years ago. I know, that's a long time. Besides online purchases, has anyone seen a Melbourne store that carries NYX products?

Thanks to anyone who knows. I'm very sorry to be annoying with this question!

Regalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by misshapes
I really if some has asked before but:

I have a NYX eyeliner that I still use. It's very pigmented and soft. I love it.

Do any Australian store still carry NYX? I remember a store in Melbourne (Southland) carrying what looked like the entire range 4 years ago. I know, that's a long time. Besides online purchases, has anyone seen a Melbourne store that carries NYX products?

Thanks to anyone who knows. I'm very sorry to be annoying with this question!

The NYX website says that they still have stores here, but I haven't emailed to find any. I know that Paddy's Markets in Sydney sometimes has some NYX, but honestly, value for money and all that, I think it'd work out cheaper ordering it off ebay for us Aussies.

Miss Emily

I've heard a lot of hype about NYX eyeshadows just recently, so when I saw that Cherry Culture had a free shipping event the other day, I thought I'd try some. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my order - I can't wait to try these out & see if they really are as great as everyone says!
smiles.gif

lovesittxx

I've seen NYX here and there at CVS, Rite Aid, and Eckerds, but never the full line....Well, at one time Eckerd did carry almost the whole line, but they decided to be idiots and take it out along with Milani
ssad.gif

But I see the trios, mosaic blushes, and Doll Lash mascara at CVS & Rite Aid alot.

MAChostage

If you have a Designer Fragrances store (usually located in an outlet center, is my guess), they're also known to carry NYX. I called ahead before I went to the one near me in Destin, FL and they told me they carried the WHOLE line. I went in and, sure enough, as soon as you hit the door you see a massive NYX display before you! My main reason for going to check it out was to see in person the other loose (pigment) powders I don't own and -- wouldn't you know it -- that's the only item from the line they don't carry in this store!!! I was so disappointed.
thmbdn.gif
The products overall are pretty cool, though.

Latest posts