NYX Products

Dolly Snow

Lol well that's unfortunate!
Thank you! I love it too. I actually bought it from ebay because it was for sale on Domino Dollhouse but then it sold out. when I asked them if they were going to restock they said only if their warehouse does. So I took to google and found it on ebay for the same price (20) and bought it up before it could disappear again. Maybe you could find it on ebay too or another boutique-type shop?
I will be looking for it. It is just pretty and perfect for the days when you really don't want to talk to someone lol and just point at your necklace!

emberdarling

I will be looking for it. It is just pretty and perfect for the days when you really don't want to talk to someone lol and just point at your necklace!
girlhaha.gif
It is sassy

saralyn

All the swatches for the NYX Macaron lipsticks...
eyelove.gif

With all these MAC launches (Alluring Aquatic, Pedro, Osbournes) along with collections like these, it's hard to budget and prioritize what product to get first!

sullenxriot182

I know, it sucks! I went kinda crazy with the Osbournes collection and definitely can't buy a lot of stuff for a while lol. But then again, I had been waiting for it for months and had been saving up for it so it wasn't a huge hit all at once. The life of a makeup addict lmao. That is why I love this site though, no one judges anyone on their obsession!

blondie929

Yeah they really do! I had to wait like two weeks for my macarons. And lol yeah I thought it was interesting how they had a "universal" shade!
Me too I realized after I bought it and now I wanna get it cause I wanna see how "universal" it is but hopefully ulta has them soon and I can just go in store and get it I also wanna get the new waterproof eye primer

jenise

Me too I realized after I bought it and now I wanna get it cause I wanna see how "universal" it is but hopefully ulta has them soon and I can just go in store and get it I also wanna get the new waterproof eye primer
Me too!! I'm waiting for ulta so I can go see how the formula is and everything! Can't wait to try the waterproof stuff :O

blondie929

Me too!! I'm waiting for ulta so I can go see how the formula is and everything! Can't wait to try the waterproof stuff :O
The last time I was at ulta was 2 weeks ago and they still didn't have the macaroon lippies so I hope they have all this new stuff soon I also got the honey dew me up primer for the price tag I'm expecting it to be bomb

jenise

The last time I was at ulta was 2 weeks ago and they still didn't have the macaroon lippies so I hope they have all this new stuff soon I also got the honey dew me up primer for the price tag I'm expecting it to be bomb
I haven't been to ulta in forever! I should go see if they have any of the new stuff yet. And how much was it??

Latest posts