NYX Products

smileyt06

View attachment 51379
Honeymoon, Corset, and Lace Detail
View attachment 51380 View attachment 51381 View attachment 51382
Verdict: I like them! Lace Detail applies a little patchy but I think that's because it's so light. The other two are much smoother. They definitely have that moussey consistency when applying them, and they feel like the matte lip creams. They DO set completely matte and kiss proof, unlike the matte suedes, so that was a huge plus for me. However, they get sticky/tacky and that tackiness doesn't go away. I wore Lace Detail all day yesterday and it hardly faded and was hard to get off (had to use an oil based remover to get ti to budge). All in all these are pretty nice and a pretty good price for something that lasts that long on the lips.

Nice review and swatches. I want them all mines ruffle trim and exotic

sullenxriot182

Thanks!

The ombre blushes are available on the site now as well. Ulta also has them, but not all the shades. I just ordered a couple from Ulta because NYX is BOGO 50% off right now plus they usually ship faster!

Indieprincess

I just got my order of soft matte lip creams and lip lingeries. I got Dubai, Berlin, Havana, Vancouver, Ruffle Trim, and Beauty Mark. I wore Vancouver yesterday and the only problem is that it started to fade in the middle after a couple of hours. I tested Havana and it was a total dud. Super patchy...

sagehen

I just got my order of soft matte lip creams and lip lingeries. I got Dubai, Berlin, Havana, Vancouver, Ruffle Trim, and Beauty Mark. I wore Vancouver yesterday and the only problem is that it started to fade in the middle after a couple of hours. I tested Havana and it was a total dud. Super patchy...
Sucks about Havana... I was planning to wear tomorrow. Maybe on the weekend.

sullenxriot182

I'm really liking the ombre blushes!

Soft flush:
IMG_2761.JPG IMG_2762.JPG

Code Breaker:
IMG_2765.JPG IMG_2766.JPG

Mauve Me:
IMG_2763.JPG IMG_2764.JPG

Both shades in Code Breaker are matte and it has a bit of a drier texture, but it's still pigmented and blends great. The other two have more of a satin finish and are really smooth and nice. I may have to get the other shades now lol

montREALady

Haven't been in here in months! Got an NYX order last week.

20160203_212056_wm.jpg

211a62cd-5bd9-4224-8efb-6a43d173d920_wm.jpg

res_1454509053512_wm.jpg
Corset (before I toned down my blush, hahaha...MAC Oh, My! indeed!

d16e01ed-5e85-4264-85c8-477b7d05b942_wm.jpg
Beauty Mark

res_1455028428911_wm.jpg
Embellishment

8138e165-6ccb-45b1-9df8-f8e0dcda4d81_wm.jpg
Vancouver Soft Matte Lip Cream (took this pic before the Lip Lingeries but figured I'd group those together first. That's why my hair is longer I have since cut it).

Still haven't tried Push-Up. I find them drying and still prefer the Soft Matte Lip Cream formula even more than the Lip Suedes.

Last edited:

montREALady

I'm really liking the ombre blushes!

Soft flush:
View attachment 51592 View attachment 51593

Code Breaker:
View attachment 51594 View attachment 51595

Mauve Me:
View attachment 51597 View attachment 51596

Both shades in Code Breaker are matte and it has a bit of a drier texture, but it's still pigmented and blends great. The other two have more of a satin finish and are really smooth and nice. I may have to get the other shades now lol

I was wondering. Thanks! Better than the WnW ones it looks like.

Mayanas

Haven't been in here in months! Got an NYX order last week.

View attachment 52100

View attachment 52101

View attachment 52102
Corset (before I toned down my blush, hahaha...MAC Oh, My! indeed!

View attachment 52103
Beauty Mark

View attachment 52104
Embellishment

View attachment 52105
Vancouver Soft Matte Lip Cream (took this pic before the Lip Lingeries but figured I'd group those together first. That's why my hair is longer I have since cut it).

Still haven't tried Push-Up. I find them drying and still prefer the Soft Matte Lip Cream formula even more than the Lip Suedes.

They look beautiful on you.

i like the lingeries

leonah

I really want the lingerie lippies but they have not launched here yet.. we just recently got the liquid suedes here but not sure if I should buy one or not.. are they worth it??

sullenxriot182

I really want the lingerie lippies but they have not launched here yet.. we just recently got the liquid suedes here but not sure if I should buy one or not.. are they worth it??

I think it's personal preference with the Suedes for sure. I personally hate the one that I got and never use it lol. I find it very messy.

leonah

I think it's personal preference with the Suedes for sure. I personally hate the one that I got and never use it lol. I find it very messy.

thanks! the colors are cute but I want it to set fully dry and hold up really well during eating etc and these seems to have gotten mixed reviews

sullenxriot182

Yeah I should have known better when I saw video reviews where people were calling them matte, yet never showed a picture of them dry and matte on their lips lol! They never dry and are just ... there. I think I wore it 3 times tops and just couldn't get it to work for me!

andicandi3x12

I absolutely love the lip lingeries! I love the formula, it's like a mousse and it's really nice to apply. I love that it's not fully opaque and a little of your lip color (my lips are really pigmented) shows through. It really is like lingerie. I absolutely just love them. I choose ruffle trim over my kvd Lolita liquid Lippie in a heartbeat now. Ugggh gorge. I'm wearing ruffle trim with nyx nutmeg liner. image.jpeg

Latest posts