• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey Eyes (for different eye shapes)

sassy*girl

Another article scanned from a magazine. Thought that this might help a bunch of you because it also gives tips on application for different eye types!

Click on the Attached Images below to see the scans.

thmbup.gif

sassy*girl

you're welcome, luvme4me and Juneplum
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorie
<3. man, you're everywhere!
haha

hahahaha! glorie! <3 yeah, i had to take my macaholicness somewhere
oh.gif

orodwen

interesting.
th_thdeadea.gif

i have wide-set & deepset eyes & the look i do is more like a combination of the deep-set & close-set looks. doing it the recommended wide-set way makes my outer crease, which is a bit droopy, look even worse.
th_dunno.gif

this pics are great guidelines & i'm thankful that they're posted but i highly suggest experimenting to see what works w/ your individual eye/face.
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

fliore

I cant seem to get the smokey eye right with any other colors except silver blended to black... I really want to expand a little. I tried the purple template for wide set eyes and it just came out a mess. Any tips?

amarock

My main problem is getting BOTH eyes to match... I think I have a tendency to use a heavier hand on my left eye for some odd reason (I'm right handed). Ah well... symmetry is for robots.
th_wink3.gif

Latest posts