How do you wear your boots?

CantAffordMAC

I know theres a lot of topics on boots, but hopefully there isn't one like this.

Everytime I wear tall boots (not quite hitting the knee yet), I wear them with jeans tucked into them, so the boots are on the outside. This is the only way I've ever worn them I think.

I want to venture away from that a little bit. What other ways do you guys wear them? Sometimes, if the boot has a really unique design on it or something, I feel like I can't put my pants overtop of the boots, because nobody will see them! I've just seen some new boots in a Victoria's Secret catalog, and I'm wondering how I could even make something like that work. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
smiles.gif

Here are the boots:

DropDeadDarling

Those are freaking cute! I'd wear them with a red or brown sweater & silver accessories, so the boots are the focal point.

How I wear my boots depends on the type of boot or how I'm feeling. Sometimes I wear them outside of my pants, sometime I just let my pants cover them up.

3jane

Skirt or dress with tights! With busy boots like that, I'd stick to solids. Like gray wool tights, black or dark brown knee-length (or a little shorter) pencil-type skirt would be cute and still warm, especially if you have a longish winter coat.

Even if you stick with jeans (I'd recommend straight leg), I think the toe sticking out on those would still be interesting, since you'd still be able to see the pattern. It would tone them down a bit, and you could pull off a wilder top without them competing too much.

IDontKnowMomo

Re: feeling sexy

uhhhhh quit spamming my Specktra :[
I assume somebody has reported that.

Anyways, I honestly just LOVE boots over jeans, so I'm not much of a help haha, I just think those would be so cute with a dark wash :]

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo

I have indeed.

As for me? I wear knee length boots and sometimes I wear my jeans tucked in and sometimes I don't. It all depends how the mood takes me. With knee length boots I think it's a shame ot hide them under jeans all the time. Might as well have ankle boots if you're going to do that.

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo

As soon as I saw that shit.

600+ views when I saw that.

If I have straight legs then I cuff them if I want to show the boot or if they can't fit in the boot.

marvlgrl2

Are you guys wearing skinny jeans or straight leg when you wear them tucked into boots? I have a fear of skinny jeans...or rather, my hips do.

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvlgrl2
Are you guys wearing skinny jeans or straight leg when you wear them tucked into boots? I have a fear of skinny jeans...or rather, my hips do.

Well if you are tucking in the jeans, all pants look liek skinny jeans lol.

i for one would LOVE to be able to tuck my jeans into my boots, like boots on the outside, but i dont look good like that. i wan tto lose more weight first.

cupcake_x

I love wearing my boots with skirts and dresses, with or without leggings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvlgrl2

It's difficult to tuck in the jeans/pants into boots unless it's skinny jeans, for me. I love skinny jeans and I got big hips- eff it, I don't care if people think I'm too fat, I rock them anyway!

Latest posts