Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to purchase NYX products

i live in oklahoma, and I can't seem to find any NYX products anywhere, or maybe i'm looking in the wrong places. Can u tell me where to buy NYX products at? thanks
    I LUV MAC!

Re: Where to purchase NYX products

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/StoreLocator.htm

That's the store locator on NYX Cosmetics homepage. You can type in your information and search for a NYX store near you . Hope that helps!

the store locator doesn't list all the stores. you have to contact NYX with your zip code and they'll give you a list of stores in the zip code that you provided.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
    http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/StoreLocator.htm

That's the store locator on NYX Cosmetics homepage. You can type in your information and search for a NYX store near you . Hope that helps!

yeah, i've tried that already, but it doesn't show anything for oklahoma. maybe, they don't even have any here, this state lacks so many things i swear
    I LUV MAC!

I always find Nyx products at beaut supply stores.
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
    -Dalai Lama

I find NYX at CVS, Duane Reade, Rite Aid (definately) and some .99 cent stores.

If you have a Rite Aid, check there, they most often than not carry it!
    •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•` ⓜⓐⓚⓔⓤⓟ ⓛⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓔⓥⓔⓡ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

we don't have a rite aid or a cvs. lol, like i said this state lacks so many things.
    I LUV MAC!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by xphoxbex
    we don't have a rite aid or a cvs. lol, like i said this state lacks so many things.

as i have posted, email NYX with your zip code and they'll give you a list of stores in your area that sells NYX.

Ulta stores carry NYX now.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by faifai
    Ulta stores carry NYX now.

yeah i saw that on the nyx website, but when i went to ulta, i coudln't find any. that was the first place i looked.
    I LUV MAC!

Usually they sell it everywhere beauty products are sold. If you cant find a walgreens, cvs, or rite-aid try looking online (ebay)

I know you said that you checked your ulta and didn't find anything. Maybe if you speak to the store manager they'll consider ordering some. A lot of places don't carry certain items (not just cosmetics) because they don't feel it's popular enough to carry, it won't sell and therefore not worth carrying. So if you express an interest they may consider stocking it and it'll be even more effective if you take a (friendly)petition with peoples signatures who are interested in buying NYX as well, or take some friends along with you for support. The more people who are interested in buying the more likely they'll be to carry it.

Aside from that you can always order it directly from their website.
    Michael Neal Perryman
    11.11.82 - 01.12.08Breathe Easy, my love.I'll see you in a heartbeat.KV + MP / 04.01.01

I live in Colorado and I've only found a couple of NYX products at Rite Aid, and nowhere else. The Ulta stores out here don't carry NYX and neither does Sally Beauty. I think your best bet is to take a look at www.cherryculture.com and order from them. Fortunately NYX is inexpensive so you're not out a ton if you hate something you order online. Cherry Culture usually has the single NYX shadows for $2.80.

Try Fred's or Big Lot's.

Hi,
    Sorry I can't help with the locating of it as I am in the UK, but I have seen it here....
    Can someone give me an honest opinion of the pigments as I was looking at them for my daughters Christmas stocking, but wondered what they were actually like as opposed to other brands.
    As she seems to change her eye make up likes faster than the weather changes, I'm a little dubious of buying her too much MAC.
    Thank you in advance, any advice would be wonderful.
    Julie xxxx

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Briar
    I live in Colorado and I've only found a couple of NYX products at Rite Aid, and nowhere else. The Ulta stores out here don't carry NYX and neither does Sally Beauty. I think your best bet is to take a look at www.cherryculture.com and order from them. Fortunately NYX is inexpensive so you're not out a ton if you hate something you order online. Cherry Culture usually has the single NYX shadows for $2.80.

I live in Colorado too, and I havn't seen any NYX.. I went to two Rite Aids (one in Cherry Creek and one Downtown) but they didn't have anything. Which locations did you find them at?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tresbien
    I live in Colorado too, and I havn't seen any NYX.. I went to two Rite Aids (one in Cherry Creek and one Downtown) but they didn't have anything. Which locations did you find them at?

I found them at the Rite Aid in Northglenn, the one on 104th & Huron, unfortunately it is now in the process of closing down.

Good news! I went to the Ulta at 104th & I-25 and they did have some NYX finally!!! Most of the single shadows were relatively neutral colors but they had a good selection of the palettes as well as a selection of their other makeup products.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Briar
    I found them at the Rite Aid in Northglenn, the one on 104th & Huron, unfortunately it is now in the process of closing down.

Good news! I went to the Ulta at 104th & I-25 and they did have some NYX finally!!! Most of the single shadows were relatively neutral colors but they had a good selection of the palettes as well as a selection of their other makeup products.

Thats cool! I've been wanting to try some of their stuff, and I don't really like to order things online. Too bad that Ulta is one that is the furthest from my house. Thanks for the info though!

In the philadelphia suburbs, some of the rite-aids carry a few NYX products, but I do mean a FEW. There is a store that carrys the entire line in Manahawkin on the NJ shore, but that is it. I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Does anyone know if Cherry Culture has legit NYX products (and other products)???

I've ordered Mac from discount.makeup.com and that stuff was FAKE. Ive bought NYX products from Asian salons here in Northern California and I have always wondered if it was fake stuff.

And does anyone know where Cherry Culture is based out of? Southern California ??

for anyone in Canada, you can find them at Pharma Plus. I was just there today and picked up trio #19 for $7.99 (reg. price is $9.99). I was going to buy some loose pearl eyeshadows but decided to put them back cuz the jars were half-full and they were $4.99...pretty expensive for such little product.

If you're in the Atlanta metro area, I've seen them at some Krogers', and at H-Mart in Riverdale. I'm sure they'd have them at the H-Mart in Duluth, as well. Also, drugstore.com.

i found them a store called bliss which is n l.a area and i have also found them at cherryculture.com.
    hope this helps
    NC40//Brown Eyes//Brown Hair

I found NYX ALL the time at beauty supply stores for cheap to =)

if you are in NoVA, at Tysons Corner Mall, they have this little store called Amuse (like a clarie's, but more grown up) where they sell the whole NYX line (except the jumbo eyeshadow pencils..)

also, ive found NYX at rite-aid
    XD gotta have my mac.

I only saw them recently at my local Rite-Aid. It was a fluke that I even saw them because they had a small display of trios and something else (I forget what) sitting on the top shelf (i.e. storage height) above brushes and hair accessories.
    Love BLING? Check this out. www.mytouchstonecrystal.com/lauraj, a Member of Swarovski Group

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hhunt2
    Does anyone know if Cherry Culture has legit NYX products (and other products)???

I'm in the UK, and I emailed NYX to ask where I could get their products. They replied saying cherryculture.com so it must be legit. HTH
    Makeup addict
    -need I say more?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by xphoxbex

Do you have an Ulta store? I read on the website they should sell it there although I haven't experienced that myself. I'm going to check it out soon though because like you, I haven't been able to find it here in Houston and I have searched every CVS I come across!
    "I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet." -Carrie Bradshaw

the Ulta in Tulsa, Ok carried NYX cosmetics.

ULTA and Amuse (mall accessory store) carry it in Houston.
    Some beauty supply stores (Not sally's)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast