Where to purchase NYX products

xphoxbex

i live in oklahoma, and I can't seem to find any NYX products anywhere, or maybe i'm looking in the wrong places. Can u tell me where to buy NYX products at? thanks

ExquisiteImages

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/StoreLocator.htm

That's the store locator on NYX Cosmetics homepage. You can type in your information and search for a NYX store near you
smiles.gif
. Hope that helps!

noahlowryfan

the store locator doesn't list all the stores. you have to contact NYX with your zip code and they'll give you a list of stores in the zip code that you provided.

xphoxbex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/StoreLocator.htm

That's the store locator on NYX Cosmetics homepage. You can type in your information and search for a NYX store near you
smiles.gif
. Hope that helps!

yeah, i've tried that already, but it doesn't show anything for oklahoma. maybe, they don't even have any here, this state lacks so many things i swear
thmbdn.gif

Danapotter

I find NYX at CVS, Duane Reade, Rite Aid (definately) and some .99 cent stores.

If you have a Rite Aid, check there, they most often than not carry it!

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoxbex
we don't have a rite aid or a cvs. lol, like i said this state lacks so many things.

as i have posted, email NYX with your zip code and they'll give you a list of stores in your area that sells NYX.

xphoxbex

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
Ulta stores carry NYX now.

yeah i saw that on the nyx website, but when i went to ulta, i coudln't find any. that was the first place i looked.

marreyes38

Usually they sell it everywhere beauty products are sold. If you cant find a walgreens, cvs, or rite-aid try looking online (ebay)

hawaiian_mele

I know you said that you checked your ulta and didn't find anything. Maybe if you speak to the store manager they'll consider ordering some. A lot of places don't carry certain items (not just cosmetics) because they don't feel it's popular enough to carry, it won't sell and therefore not worth carrying. So if you express an interest they may consider stocking it and it'll be even more effective if you take a (friendly)petition with peoples signatures who are interested in buying NYX as well, or take some friends along with you for support. The more people who are interested in buying the more likely they'll be to carry it.
smiles.gif

Aside from that you can always order it directly from their website.
smiles.gif

Briar

I live in Colorado and I've only found a couple of NYX products at Rite Aid, and nowhere else. The Ulta stores out here don't carry NYX and neither does Sally Beauty. I think your best bet is to take a look at www.cherryculture.com and order from them. Fortunately NYX is inexpensive so you're not out a ton if you hate something you order online. Cherry Culture usually has the single NYX shadows for $2.80.

willowfaery

Hi,
Sorry I can't help with the locating of it as I am in the UK, but I have seen it here....
Can someone give me an honest opinion of the pigments as I was looking at them for my daughters Christmas stocking, but wondered what they were actually like as opposed to other brands.
As she seems to change her eye make up likes faster than the weather changes, I'm a little dubious of buying her too much MAC.
Thank you in advance, any advice would be wonderful.
Julie xxxx

tresbien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
I live in Colorado and I've only found a couple of NYX products at Rite Aid, and nowhere else. The Ulta stores out here don't carry NYX and neither does Sally Beauty. I think your best bet is to take a look at www.cherryculture.com and order from them. Fortunately NYX is inexpensive so you're not out a ton if you hate something you order online. Cherry Culture usually has the single NYX shadows for $2.80.

I live in Colorado too, and I havn't seen any NYX.. I went to two Rite Aids (one in Cherry Creek and one Downtown) but they didn't have anything. Which locations did you find them at?

Briar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tresbien
I live in Colorado too, and I havn't seen any NYX.. I went to two Rite Aids (one in Cherry Creek and one Downtown) but they didn't have anything. Which locations did you find them at?

I found them at the Rite Aid in Northglenn, the one on 104th & Huron, unfortunately it is now in the process of closing down.

Good news! I went to the Ulta at 104th & I-25 and they did have some NYX finally!!! Most of the single shadows were relatively neutral colors but they had a good selection of the palettes as well as a selection of their other makeup products.

tresbien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
I found them at the Rite Aid in Northglenn, the one on 104th & Huron, unfortunately it is now in the process of closing down.

Good news! I went to the Ulta at 104th & I-25 and they did have some NYX finally!!! Most of the single shadows were relatively neutral colors but they had a good selection of the palettes as well as a selection of their other makeup products.

Thats cool! I've been wanting to try some of their stuff, and I don't really like to order things online. Too bad that Ulta is one that is the furthest from my house. Thanks for the info though!

Daphne69

In the philadelphia suburbs, some of the rite-aids carry a few NYX products, but I do mean a FEW. There is a store that carrys the entire line in Manahawkin on the NJ shore, but that is it. I haven't seen it anywhere else.

hhunt2

Does anyone know if Cherry Culture has legit NYX products (and other products)???

I've ordered Mac from discount.makeup.com and that stuff was FAKE. Ive bought NYX products from Asian salons here in Northern California and I have always wondered if it was fake stuff.

And does anyone know where Cherry Culture is based out of? Southern California ??

Latest posts