Where to purchase NYX products

christineeee_

for anyone in Canada, you can find them at Pharma Plus. I was just there today and picked up trio #19 for $7.99 (reg. price is $9.99). I was going to buy some loose pearl eyeshadows but decided to put them back cuz the jars were half-full and they were $4.99...pretty expensive for such little product.

HeavenLeiBlu

If you're in the Atlanta metro area, I've seen them at some Krogers', and at H-Mart in Riverdale. I'm sure they'd have them at the H-Mart in Duluth, as well. Also, drugstore.com.

Joceline

i found them a store called bliss which is n l.a area and i have also found them at cherryculture.com.
hope this helps

aznbaby4ever94

if you are in NoVA, at Tysons Corner Mall, they have this little store called Amuse (like a clarie's, but more grown up) where they sell the whole NYX line (except the jumbo eyeshadow pencils..)

also, ive found NYX at rite-aid

COBI

I only saw them recently at my local Rite-Aid. It was a fluke that I even saw them because they had a small display of trios and something else (I forget what) sitting on the top shelf (i.e. storage height) above brushes and hair accessories.

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
Does anyone know if Cherry Culture has legit NYX products (and other products)???

I'm in the UK, and I emailed NYX to ask where I could get their products. They replied saying cherryculture.com so it must be legit. HTH
smiles.gif

feenin4makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoxbex
we don't have a rite aid or a cvs. lol, like i said this state lacks so many things.

Do you have an Ulta store? I read on the website they should sell it there although I haven't experienced that myself. I'm going to check it out soon though because like you, I haven't been able to find it here in Houston and I have searched every CVS I come across!
th_dunno.gif

pinkninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
ULTA and Amuse (mall accessory store) carry it in Houston.
Some beauty supply stores (Not sally's)

any sightings of these in MA?

nikita2471

I've noticed that the Rite-Aids in my area have stopped carrying NYX. I can find NYX at my local Ulta but it's too pricey there. On top of that, they don't even carry any of the lipsticks. All they carry for lips are the glosses.

I have better chances of finding NYX at the local beauty/hair stores. I'm in Memphis and there are tons of these stores in the more predominently african-american neighborhoods. Just the other day, I checked out a small beauty store that had NYX trio shadows, eyeliners, mascara, lipglosses, blushes and finally, the infamous round lipsticks!! The lipsticks were just $1!

I've never ordered from Cherryculture and quite frankly, I don't feel I need to for a while. I've even seen some of the other brands they have on that site at the local beauty stores.

MzzRach

Cobi - do you sell the whole NYX line? I would prefer to give a lovely Specktra member my business, please PM me if you do. I just started getting into this line and I must say I am surprised at the quality.

freshxsoul

Here are a few sites where you can find them if you can't access NYX !

cherryculture.com
nonpareilboutique.com
nyxcosmetics.com
cosmeticjunkielover.com

If you have access to these stores too:

Ulta
Fragrance Outlet (Outlet Malls only)

^^ Those places are higher priced though !

If any of these places have been previously mention, I apologize
winkiss.gif

Meisje

I went to the PharmaPlus in Cloverdale Mall, Etobicoke (Ontario, Canada) to check out the Nyx stuff in person, and the shadows are $6.99 each. I was surprised, considering people in the US keep saying how inexpensive they are. They also do not carry the lipsticks.

However, I could see how pigmented and vivid the shadows are! I gaped at them for a bit, the colors were sooo pretty. I think the salesgirl thought I'd gone into a dissociative fugue.

If you go to Cloverdale Mall, you should go to the Zellers --- they carry lots of harder-to-find stuff like Jane, Black Opal, Prestige... and they have more complete lines of the usual drugstore brands with products I'd never seen before!

argyle_socks

I always find NYX in the most random places.
Stand alone clothing stores, cheap shoe stores, the really ghetto tiny beauty supply store by my house...
None of those places ever has very much, though.

mschultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by argyle_socks
I always find NYX in the most random places.
Stand alone clothing stores, cheap shoe stores, the really ghetto tiny beauty supply store by my house...
None of those places ever has very much, though.

Where are the places you go to in LA?

I live there too

Latest posts