Early Christmas gift from Hubby <3 (lots of pics)

MisaMayah

I never thought the day would come when my hubby would spend his hard-earned money on the one obsession I have that he disapproves of,lol...
He said he was running out of ideas on what gifts to buy me after 5 years together
lol.gif
. So I gave him my MAC wishlist and here's what he bought me!

IMG_0540.jpg

Everything (on my Mama's YSL bedsheets from the 1980's lmao...

IMG_0543.jpg

Sculpt powder in Shadester, Loose Beauty Powder in Sunspill and Rich Coral CCB

IMG_0541.jpg

Lipsticks: Skew, Jest and Hub Me (my HG l/s) Lustreglass:Wonderstruck and Lipglass: Enchantress

I AM A HAPPY BUNNY
yahoo.gif

Oh and..I got this LE Urban Decay set with my Boots points card (UK drug store)
IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

The gold glitter liner is AMAZING

purrtykitty

ahh, that is some great stuff...i'm so jealous of you!! i wish my hubby would do that for me. i guarantee he will never buy me any makeup as a present (or purses, for that matter). he destests my collection, which is sitting in our linen closet because my bathroom is a construction zone. he gets all worked up everytime he gets in the linen closet...he says my makeup and purse habit will be the reason we divorce, lol!

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
ahh, that is some great stuff...i'm so jealous of you!! i wish my hubby would do that for me. i guarantee he will never buy me any makeup as a present (or purses, for that matter). he destests my collection, which is sitting in our linen closet because my bathroom is a construction zone. he gets all worked up everytime he gets in the linen closet...he says my makeup and purse habit will be the reason we divorce, lol!

rofl.gif
i know what you mean, that's why im still in shock.. I also had a bad habit of buying bags, heels and underwear at one point. He's glad i've cut those out but still wants me to calm down with my make-up,lol.

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_addict_erin
oh i love it all! does he have a brother?
lol.gif
jk

LOL..actually he does!!
lol.gif

Thank you everyone! i will defo enjoy them, but he wont let me touch them till Christmas day =(

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
yay it all looks lovely!!! take it you had loads of boots points!!! love the urban decay glitter liner its the best xx

Oh I did, OMG I spend so much in boots on toiletries!! And my my baby niece is also to thank for my points..it's amazing how many nappies they go through!!lol

MisaMayah

thank you ladies =) *mwuah*

Nunu: i am counting the days! he's tryna make me wait till I use up my other make..but that will take years! Plus these are my first ever beauty powders, sculpters and cream colour bases!! aaaaaahhh xD excited

Nicolah

I want that set! And I'm jealous. My hubby tries but doesn't know what to get me from Mac lol.

Latest posts