Early Christmas gift from Hubby <3 (lots of pics)

ShexyKristin

AWWWW!! How sweet! Hooray.
winks.gif
I'm giving my guy my MAC list too lol hopefully he'll pick some nice stuff.
winks.gif

c00ki312

i love ur haul dont u just love boots points card?! haha
i just wana ask: which collection is the sculpt powder from and how is it? AND how do you find the sunspill powder? is it a goldish colour?
ok question time over! thanx!

MisaMayah

The scuplt powder is from the Nudes & Shapers line which I believe is only in PRO stores and they cost the same as blushers £14. As for the sunspill Im not allowed to open mine till Christmas,lol but I tested it in the store and I remember it being a warm orange-coral colour with lots of shimmer =) It's not gold at all. HTH! =)

Weasel

what a lovely hubby you have!
I notice you're from london, do you go to the pro store in fouberts place, carnaby street? lol because I do too! (?)

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel
what a lovely hubby you have!
I notice you're from london, do you go to the pro store in fouberts place, carnaby street? lol because I do too! (?)

Yeah I do, they know me well in there because I used to go every week! Now I only go when the new collections come out. Did you go last thursday?? The whole of carnaby street including MAC was 20% off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drools.gif
th_DANCE.gif

c00ki312

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
Yeah I do, they know me well in there because I used to go every week! Now I only go when the new collections come out. Did you go last thursday?? The whole of carnaby street including MAC was 20% off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drools.gif
th_DANCE.gif

20% off?! i thought mac never does discounts or sales? damn i missed it!

MisaMayah

Yeah I was shocked to hear about that too. Apparently it was advertised in Grazia magazine. ALL the shops had 20% that night!! I'll let you know if I hear about another one.

c00ki312

Quote:
Yeah I was shocked to hear about that too. Apparently it was advertised in Grazia magazine. ALL the shops had 20% that night!! I'll let you know if I hear about another one.

my mum ALWAYS buys grazia. its like a tradition every tuesday lol but cant beleive i missed it. im only 20mins from carnaby. man my wallet wouldve thanked me for that!

MisaMayah

Oh no!!lol..you should've seen the queue it went right round the corner, it was so packed inside they had to get staff on the door and there were police checking the shops & streets weren't too rammed!

hepcat

Quote:
drools.gif
th_DANCE.gif

jawdrop.gif
!!!!!! I wish we had that over here in California!

The closest encounter I had to a discount off luxury makeup was some employee appreciation day sale thingamajig (idk what to call it) when I worked seasonal at Macy's last year.

BTW, your hubby is so sweet for getting you all that makeup. Love it when the guys encourage our girly rituals like that. Reminds me of when my SO went makeup shopping with me and ironed my hair the next day.

Caramel_QT

Very nice. A generous hubby is good to have.

I just got my early Christmas gift today. My first Coach bag!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
20% off?! i thought mac never does discounts or sales? damn i missed it!

yeh they do! before up at newcastle they had 10% off and i was like
graucho.gif

Weasel

Quote:
drools.gif
th_DANCE.gif

no i wasn't there
ssad.gif

i was soooo pissed off that i didn't hear about that
ssad.gif

i did get a piggie from selfridges that was 10% off tho! w00t!

though I hate the selfridges counter lol

MisaMayah

I hate selfridges MAC too, they're so rude and just rush you, even when it's not busy =( there's one american blonde girl that works there, she's the friendliest i've come across so far!

Latest posts