DiroSkin AirFlash Spray Foundation???

marreyes38

Have you guys tried the Dior AirFlash Spray Foundation??? I want to try it but it's a bit expensive and i dont know if it's any good.
wondering.gif
A friend of mine told me it made her look "flawless" Do any of you guys recommend it or should i stick to MAC foundation for now???

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P104914&cm_mmc%3dus_search-_-GG-_-br%20dior-_-dior%20spray%20foundation

GIRLZ I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!

foxyqt

i've seen my friend use this, she sprays it on and then blends it out with her fingers (i dunno if thats the right way to use it though!) and it looked pretty good on her

Kiseki

I've used Airflash for a while and really liked it. It gives a velvet matte finish and makes you look flawless. However for those with oilier complexion it does have a tendency to oxidize, so stop by the counter ask them to have them put it on you and see how it wears throughout the day, it's long wear and with a beautiful texture.

You can spray it on your face and then blend it with your fingers, but I used to spray it on a small dish and apply it with a foundation brush (the 190 for more coverage, the 187 when I want it sheerer) and it made me look flawless. It isn't as glamorous as spraying it on, but I prefer a more controlled application.

Hope this helps.

browneyedbaby

I use it too and really like it. I spray it on as recommended and then lightly buff it in with a fluffy brush. It is expensive though and doesn't last very long compared to most foundations. Also the shade range isn't great.

marinasmith

I have it and I really love it. Since it's so expensive, I only wear it on "special" occasions.

The shade range does suck. The one I have is a little darker than my real skin tone, but during summer time it works perfectly.

I usually just spray it over my face in a "z" motion and then I blend it around my jaw and hair line with a sponge.

knoxydoll

I've used it many times on many clients. I personally love this stuff. You spray it in a 'z' motion and then blend with either your fingers, a brush or a sponge. If you have some spots that need a little extra coverage apply the spray to a sponge or on a dish and use a brush or sponge to apply it. I would suggest a primer underneath because they do oxidize a little.
There is only 4 or 5 colours so it's harder to get a good match but if one of them is your colour use it if you can afford it.

SweetCheeks

I loved the idea of this stuff and went in to try it. Loved the texture, just couldn't find a great match for my skin so I passed.

jelz084

hi there

i used to use it all the time and was one of my fav foundations - but like you said it can be a bit pricey esp if u use it everyday like i did.

it gave me the best coverage without looking cakey at all

LC Balthazar

I wanted to revive this thread because there are new colors! Has anyone tried it recently? I really want to try it again. Any color comparisons to Mac would be greatly appreciated!

maeonsaturday

Has anyone tried this lately? I have normal to dry (on cheeks) with slight shine on t-zone, a little bit of dryness/ flakiness around the mouth.

Concerned about the oxidization plus there are no samples to test it out. :-/

Latest posts