Ireland Forever! (well, until I wash it off anyway)

Briar

Today I tried out my new custom pigment from ArchetypeCosmetics.com Her challenge was to describe a dream pigment and she'd try to replicate it in a powder color. My description went like this: "I would love to see the "greens of Ireland" captured in a shadow color. A green that evokes the misty moors, high hills and lush pastures of Old Eire. Deep, lush, fertile, iridescent, and bursting with the potential of Spring. " I think Holly at Archetype did a lovely job. This shadow is actually greener in person but came out more gold in the pictures. Anyway, I LOVE IT!!!

Face: Olay Complete, Monistat Soothing Gel, MAD light concealer, light golden foundation and transluscent veil powder, EDM snooze bar blush

Eyes: UDPP, Archetype Old Eire, Archetype Death Cap, MAD 7300, MAC Brown Script in brows, MAD indelible gel in Marcasite, CG LashBlast mascara

Lips: Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Mmmm!.

2185850649_46f3004744.jpg

2185850785_f5d5677fdf.jpg

2186635042_cbd755bd48.jpg

2185850903_bdca8dd9b6.jpg

entipy

It's beautiful!!!
greengrin.gif
If I hadn't loved you in greens before, I damn sure would now. LOVE it!

nikki

How do you like the archetype pigments? They have some pretty colors on their website and I'm interested in your opinion of their quality!?

Briar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki
How do you like the archetype pigments? They have some pretty colors on their website and I'm interested in your opinion of their quality!?

I've just started using them and have only tried two, so far I love the color payoff. Death Cap was very glittery in the pot but as I blended it I lost a lot of the glitter, but the color remained true. I think her colors are well suited to foiling and I'm going to try that with some of them soon.

nikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
I've just started using them and have only tried two, so far I love the color payoff. Death Cap was very glittery in the pot but as I blended it I lost a lot of the glitter, but the color remained true. I think her colors are well suited to foiling and I'm going to try that with some of them soon.

Thanks!
yes.gif

Latest posts