Hourglass Cosmetics

GoldenGirl

OK. I went to Sephora last night to check out the palette in person and I liked what I saw, so I'll be purchasing that along with a few other items with my F&F code.

Is anyone using the brow sculpting pencil? Thoughts?

Knope2012

I got my palette, but I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I'm hoping to try it with a few of my brushes this weekend to find the best option. Diffused and Ethereal are still calling to me.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I got my palette, but I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I'm hoping to try it with a few of my brushes this weekend to find the best option. Diffused and Ethereal are still calling to me.
Diffused is my very favourite. Their description is bang on- it really does mimic the effect of being lit by a ray of morning sunshine.

lyseD

Diffused is my very favourite. Their description is bang on- it really does mimic the effect of being lit by a ray of morning sunshine.
Shhh, I don't want to buy anymore.

maybeline46

I don't use any of their face products (because I don't really use face products yet), but I LOVE the lip glass in ICON! It is the absolute BEST deep red ever!! I also have it in Muse. I really love the staying power and how it dries to a matte finish without drying my lips out. It's funny, but the way I found out about it was I was obsessing over the deep red the girl on Two Broke Girls was wearing and after much googling I found out that this was the red (Icon)!

MissTT

Did not know that about Kat Denning, maybeline46. Thanks for that tidbit. Icon is a beautiful red and it lasts for a very long time on the lips. I recommend it quite often.

DeeDee2013

always be around. The palette IMO was not such a good value for me if I am not going to get a lot of usuage from the other two colors
Hi Debbs. What's your shade in MAC? I'm NC45 for reference. Were you able to see the powders on your skin?

Debbs

I use Mac NW47 stuidio fix liquid foundation and NW 50 studio fix plus powder (it works). If I recall correctly ambient powders appeared a bit whitish with fine shimmers on my hands except for Radiant (goldish color) . They were all smooth and nice tho, very silky and rich. I did end up getting Radiant Powder as a single unit yesterday (haven't picked it up yet tho) but it is perfect for me.

Audrey C

I ordered this today. I considered just getting Dim, but I like having three to play with even if they're smaller. If I love Dim, then I'll order it during the VIB sale. Can't wait for this to arrive. I'm trying hard not to fall in love with that cute little brush...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Picked my palette up at lunch. Incandescent is even prettier than I thought it would be. I can't wait to try it on. And even Radiant isn't as deep as I remembered.

I almost picked up Icon lip gloss as well, thanks to some enabling in this thread, but I decided to wait on that one.

lyseD

I ordered this today. I considered just getting Dim, but I like having three to play with even if they're smaller. If I love Dim, then I'll order it during the VIB sale. Can't wait for this to arrive. I'm trying hard not to fall in love with that cute little brush...
Me too -- I just keep saying, "$35, $35, $35..."

Knope2012

Picked my palette up at lunch. Incandescent is even prettier than I thought it would be. I can't wait to try it on. And even Radiant isn't as deep as I remembered.

I almost picked up Icon lip gloss as well, thanks to some enabling in this thread, but I decided to wait on that one.
I got a sample of Icon and it's really nice. I don't usually like liquid lipstick type formulas, but the color on this one is just beautiful and I didn't find it drying at all.

shades of blue

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone with really fair skin (NC/NW 10-15) has tried the Ambient Pallette? I am not sure if the colors are too dark for pale skin or if it is better to just look at the individual powders like Etheral or Dim?

If you do have pale skin, could you share how you use the colors in the palette?

Thanks for the info!

Knope2012

I finally got to play with my palette, and I love it. I didn't try out Radiant yet, but I tried out Indandescent as a highlighter and Dim to give the face some warmth around my checks and forehead, and I love the effect that they give. They make my face look very soft-focus and alive, and now I know that I have to have Diffused.

josephine90

I finally got to play with my palette, and I love it. I didn't try out Radiant yet, but I tried out Indandescent as a highlighter and Dim to give the face some warmth around my checks and forehead, and I love the effect that they give. They make my face look very soft-focus and alive, and now I know that I have to have Diffused.
what brush did u use with it? I was gonna use my sigma powder brush but it seems too big

Latest posts