Hourglass Cosmetics

User38

another thread of disgruntled consumers? let me get some wine
cheerleader.gif

Debbs

A friend of mine is not sure exactly what day these launch in-store at Sephora. What do I tell "TIA"? lol Edited- Feb 21st in store launch

elegant-one

Just got my RM
thud.gif
eyelove.gif
Gorgeous - I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this shade on! It is a beautiful true pinked magenta on my skin. Nothing coral about it. It is one of the most gorgeous magenta shades of any magenta type blush I own. SADLY, it has very very little blush
nope.gif
What a bummer

I think I will be writing that response back to Hourglass tonight
nonono.gif

vaisforluvrs

Just got my RM
thud.gif
eyelove.gif
Gorgeous - I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this shade on! It is a beautiful true pinked magenta on my skin. Nothing coral about it. It is one of the most gorgeous magenta shades of any magenta type blush I own. SADLY, it has very very little blush
nope.gif
What a bummer

I think I will be writing that response back to Hourglass tonight
nonono.gif
But they will be holding one while reading your response, one that looks just like the promo photos
th_rolleye0014.gif

elegant-one

it' a blush? or finishing powder? I thought they were being marketed as blushes?
I had to laugh because I was grumbling when I opened it that it is supposed to be a blush with some highlight powder. Instead, from most of what I've seen including mine, its reversed - a highlighting powder with a hint of blush
oh.gif
Yeah, they should be mainly a blush.

niccig

I had to laugh because I was grumbling when I opened it that it is supposed to be a blush with some highlight powder. Instead, from most of what I've seen including mine, its reversed - a highlighting powder with a hint of blush
oh.gif
Yeah, they should be mainly a blush.
It's so weird, all of mine have a really good amount of color. Diffused Heat looks like it has a lot of the ALP, but is still really nicely pigmented.

User38

sorry about that Elegant.. it should be a full on blush with swirls of the ambient powder and not the other way around.

elegant-one

If you got the lipsticks from Mac's FoF:

Heavenly Hybrid looks stunning with RM

Dreaming Dahlia is Gorgeous with Diffused Heat

Pink lily is just lovely with EG

katred

Specktra Bestie
it' a blush? or finishing powder? I thought they were being marketed as blushes?
For sure. The regular Ambient Lighting Powders are the finishing powders. I don't need another run of those with just enough colour added to make me look flushed...
th_rolleye0014.gif

charismafulltv

Just posted my review on both dim infusion and diffused heat. I'm a woc and nc45 for reference. Also I did comparison below between dim infusion vs guerlain meteorites in dore.
b5c6789c_image.jpeg
Dim Infusion vs Guerlain Meteorites Dore

pnfpn

My friends have preordered Mood Exposure and Diffused Heat for me (birthday gifts) and I'm excited! I don't have anything like ME so I'm interested to see how it'll look. Downside is I don't see them till NEXT Friday and the blushes are est shipping on the 11th.

Latest posts