Hourglass Cosmetics

vaisforluvrs

I'm guessing blushes. This makes me inclined to hold off on buying more of the blushes until we know what's going to be in this. The last palette had two permanent and one limited shade and if this one is the same, it would be easier to pick up the permanent shades in palette form. If I get much more makeup, we're going to have to annex the flat next door.

Thinking about it, it wouldn't surprise me if it followed the exact same format as the Ambient Lighting Powder palette, which would mean

Dim Infusion
Radiant Magenta
+ one more

Maybe a blush version of Incandescent Light? That would be marvellous.
Exactly. Glad I waited to buy the blushes, if that is what this ends up being.

allthingsglam

10014633_10152071827437336_397240220_n.jpg
Heads up! This was recently posted on the Hourglass facebook page. No other details were given.
Omg please please be powder I'm stalking now I wanted that palette bad thanks for posting

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh wow, I bet it's a blush palette. Funny, I was just thinking a couple of days ago that it would be great if they would release one, since I still don't have any of blushes and I'd rather buy a palette.

User38

Just looked at Sephora -- there are only two blush colours available. Which makes sense if they are going to do a palette -- they will re-release, and prices will be a dollar + higher.. lol.

valkolak

I'm excited for this! Hourglass is really hitting my radar lately. I am in love with the Immaculate foundation and these blushes seem like more than the hot new thing, they're legitimately special.

ChosenOne

Hmmmm I wonder exactly how soon "soon" will be? I was planning on getting my second blush (Dim Infusion) in a week or two, but now I'm wondering if I should wait.

IHughes

I'd wait, as I also think it'll be a blush palette. If it turns out to be something different you can still pick the blush up later as it's permanent

Hmmmm I wonder exactly how soon "soon" will be? I was planning on getting my second blush (Dim Infusion) in a week or two, but now I'm wondering if I should wait.

Tarabotti

Just looked at Sephora -- there are only two blush colours available. Which makes sense if they are going to do a palette -- they will re-release, and prices will be a dollar + higher.. lol.
Or Sephora online might be sold out of the other colors because everyone and their momma wants a blush and decided to get it during the sale. If you do a find in store search, you come up with a list of stores that theoretically still have them in stock.

Hopefully it is an Ambient blush palette which won't be limited edition.

KrystalAnne

I can't wait to see what's in this palette! Hope it's good! I am thinking about picking up a powder of theirs if they have them when I get to Sephora tonight after work! Maybe Dim or Diffused? I hope it doesn't disappoint since I have heard such good things about the powders. I still wish I got my hands on the palette of powders!

Bcteagirl

Rumour has it is it not a blush palette, but the illuminators again. Time will tell. I would love that, I missed it last time. Not sure which ones :p

Even a blush palette would be fine, although I would have a harder time talking myself into that one. A MIXED palette, now that would be FAB.

sujusarangx3

Rumour has it is it not a blush palette, but the illuminators again. Time will tell. I would love that, I missed it last time. Not sure which ones :p

Even a blush palette would be fine, although I would have a harder time talking myself into that one. A MIXED palette, now that would be FAB.
Where did you see that it's gonna be illuminators again? I wouldn't mind, but it's a bit redundant to have two LE illuminator palettes o_o Maybe they're making it permanent, but it wouldn't make sense if they did cos nobody would buy the individual ones ever again..

allthingsglam

Rumour has it is it not a blush palette, but the illuminators again. Time will tell. I would love that, I missed it last time. Not sure which ones :p Even a blush palette would be fine, although I would have a harder time talking myself into that one. A MIXED palette, now that would be FAB.
I hope this is true but I have yet to buy any hourglass and I want some powders but if it blushes I will buy it as well to I can't wait they need to just let us know how soon is soon lol

Bcteagirl

Where did you see that it's gonna be illuminators again? I wouldn't mind, but it's a bit redundant to have two LE illuminator palettes o_o Maybe they're making it permanent, but it wouldn't make sense if they did cos nobody would buy the individual ones ever again..

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

I hope this is true but I have yet to buy any hourglass and I want some powders but if it blushes I will buy it as well to I can't wait they need to just let us know how soon is soon lol
I hope it is illumniators too, although a mix with the new blushes would be fine!

Really just the rumour mill based on some of the illuminators being out of stock. Nothing official.

Audrey C

I'm guessing blushes. This makes me inclined to hold off on buying more of the blushes until we know what's going to be in this. The last palette had two permanent and one limited shade and if this one is the same, it would be easier to pick up the permanent shades in palette form. If I get much more makeup, we're going to have to annex the flat next door.

Thinking about it, it wouldn't surprise me if it followed the exact same format as the Ambient Lighting Powder palette, which would mean

Dim Infusion
Radiant Magenta
+ one more

Maybe a blush version of Incandescent Light? That would be marvellous.
I hear ya! I know you have more than I do, but even after trimming my collection down I still have way more than I need. It will take me years to go through even a fraction of what I have. I have two of the blush, last year's palette and two full-sized powders. No matter what's in this palette I refuse to bite. If it's a colour that would flatter me, it can't possibly be very different from what I already have or can create.
nope.gif

Latest posts