Hourglass Cosmetics

honey on boost

Ambient Lighting Palette is back in stock on Hourglass's Website! https://www.hourglasscosmetics.com/lighting-palette/
Thank you! Just got one
clapping.gif
It'll be great for traveling.

deadSAVVY

The palette is supposed to be part of their core line now, meaning it is permanent! (If this hasn't been mentioned already) Just spoke with CS ;)

honey on boost

I wonder if that was what the coming soon was all about. I'm glad I got it after debating it for so long but I was really looking forward to a blush palette.

kait0

I'm so disappointed ha. I was hoping it would be a blush palette. Or an ambient powder palette with different colours. :(

IHughes

It seems like they were just announcing that their ambient lighting palette would be back in stock. It's a shame as we were all expecting a blush palette now!

bellaluv95

They seem perceptive of what their customers want, hopefully they'll realize there's huge demand for a blush palette! :)

novocainedreams

That's kind of a bummer, as I already got the palette(but good for my wallet!). I agree, they do seem to be on key with what their consumers want so I'm guessing(hoping? haha) that the holiday season is going to bring about a blush palette.
greengrin.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
A little bummed that there won't be an ambient blush palette, but on the plus side, it's money saved. Now I just have to go out and buy the blushes individually... EEK.

novocainedreams

A little bummed that there won't be an ambient blush palette, but on the plus side, it's money saved. Now I just have to go out and buy the blushes individually... EEK.
Same here, I am going to hold out until the holidays though in hopes they may decide to do a holiday palette with the blushes like they did the powders.
smiles.gif

allthingsglam

They should make a blush palette I'm getting it to but I'm happy they brought the powder palette back because I missed out on It the first time

kait0

Has anyone tried the brushes? Specifcally the all over shadow brush? Thinking of picking it up before the sephora sale ends.

Latest posts