Hourglass Cosmetics

Mixxi

I just ordered the edit palette. I already have the ambient lighting palette with just the ALPs and I really like it so I'm looking forward to the edit coming ^_^

Chartreuse

that would be amazeballs
i would love to be able to customize a palette
so i can choose only shades i want and try more than one of course
still haven't tried any hourglass :bunny:

katred

Specktra Bestie
Has anyone else noticed that the shades of their Femme Rouge lipsticks seem to be disappearing? There are fewer shades than before and it never had a huge range. I'm hoping that they are planning on relaunching these, and not just discontinuing them. I'm not terribly fond of their liquid formula- I find it drying.

JulieDiva

Has anyone else noticed that the shades of their Femme Rouge lipsticks seem to be disappearing? There are fewer shades than before and it never had a huge range. I'm hoping that they are planning on relaunching these, and not just discontinuing them. I'm not terribly fond of their liquid formula- I find it drying.
YES, I noticed too. They need new lipsticks

Monsy

it;'s would be better idea if we could include bronzers, blushes, highlighters...
and what is the size of the product? i doubt they are full size??? they look like the size of the ambient l. palette

shellygrrl

Staff member
it;'s would be better idea if we could include bronzers, blushes, highlighters...
and what is the size of the product? i doubt they are full size??? they look like the size of the ambient l. palette

:yes: About that size. And Incandescent Light, from the pre-made ALP, isn't available as a choice, either.

Anyhoo, I agree; it would have been worlds better if we could choose from all the Ambient family (original powders, bronzers, blushes, highlighters).

Bubek07

yup i agree with you ladies about the additional shades
who knows maybe they will make them available through time

Monsy

I love dim and luminous and use them so often. Radiant as well. whenever i don't have time to plan my makeup and need something quick but effective i always go with their ambient palette. always. i think that says a lot.

when i run out of dim from the palette i will buy full sized one.

i had dim infusion blush and didn't work out on me, too flat too boring too pink instead of nice peachy glow.

BUT i tried yesterday their electra and mood exposure blushes and was really pleasantly surprised how nice they are on my light skin

karlaedith

I love dim and luminous and use them so often. Radiant as well. whenever i don't have time to plan my makeup and need something quick but effective i always go with their ambient palette. always. i think that says a lot.

when i run out of dim from the palette i will buy full sized one.

i had dim infusion blush and didn't work out on me, too flat too boring too pink instead of nice peachy glow.

BUT i tried yesterday their electra and mood exposure blushes and was really pleasantly surprised how nice they are on my light skin
The only thing i have from hourglass is the mood exposure blush which i love, on me its like a rosy brown, very natural looking. I think im going to wait for the costume palette to be on avaliable to purchase, and if i get dim, diffused and mood light i think i would use them like this: dim dusted all over the face as finishing powder, difussed on my T zone and undereye to brighten and mood light to bring some definition to my cheeks... I have never used these powders before so its going to like experimenting for me.

Latest posts