Archetype Cosmetics

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmack
I hope your order shows up SOON!
angry.gif

Mine too for that matter - could be awhile.... I guess.

I would ask for a refund from her personally but I'd probably never hear back from her. I think I remember reading in another thread that someone tried to order about a month ago and the order wouldn't go through, so I wonder if something's going on....
th_dunno.gif

Briar

I'm also really frustrated, especially since I recommended this product. Her site has been updated and some folks I know on another site are starting to get their orders, but still. Not sure I'll ever order from her again unless things change drastically, and I see proof.

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
I'm also really frustrated, especially since I recommended this product. Her site has been updated and some folks I know on another site are starting to get their orders, but still. Not sure I'll ever order from her again unless things change drastically, and I see proof.

I went to the site again today and it still says the same thing it's said since May 19th. Is there another place where she's updated it?? I would love to see some progress since it's starting to look hopeless....
ssad.gif

msmack

*Copy & pasted from the site! Atleast she has updated (finally!)!

As of Thursday, 7/17/08, Shipped through: 5/23/08. Yes, I am alive! I must say thank you so much to everyone for your patience; I have a backlog of email for more or less 5 weeks I believe. Kelli, who is sweet and wonderful, is going to be going through that and contacting everyone who has not been replied to, it will take her a few days most likely. Honestly, I just burnt out completely about five weeks ago- no excuse, I know it is fully annoying of me. (Ugh, every time I would try to work on email, I just completely had a panic attack, yay- so finally I realized I'm not gonna manage it properly, and thus Kelli kindly is taking it over. THANK YOU KELLI!) Anyway, if anyone has NOT received anything prior to May 23, let us know & we'll resend or refund or whatever you please. And again, my profound apologies- I believe we'll have things moving smoother now.

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
*Copy & pasted from the site! Atleast she has updated (finally!)!

As of Thursday, 7/17/08, Shipped through: 5/23/08. Yes, I am alive! I must say thank you so much to everyone for your patience; I have a backlog of email for more or less 5 weeks I believe. Kelli, who is sweet and wonderful, is going to be going through that and contacting everyone who has not been replied to, it will take her a few days most likely. Honestly, I just burnt out completely about five weeks ago- no excuse, I know it is fully annoying of me. (Ugh, every time I would try to work on email, I just completely had a panic attack, yay- so finally I realized I'm not gonna manage it properly, and thus Kelli kindly is taking it over. THANK YOU KELLI!) Anyway, if anyone has NOT received anything prior to May 23, let us know & we'll resend or refund or whatever you please. And again, my profound apologies- I believe we'll have things moving smoother now.

They actually went back and updated again. It seems they are making better progress on processing orders. I actually got my orders (finally) right before this ^ update was posted and got an email letting me know the order was on the way. It made me go ahead and order some other things so hopefully it won't take as long this time to get my stuff b/c these colors are freakin' AWESOME!! I've loved every one I've used so far!!

Briar

*sigh* I'm still madly addicted to her products, but won't be ordering again until I know she's gotten her shit together. I'm very bothered by the fact that she continued to take money while ignoring orders and whatnot. Just doesn't seem to be a professional way to run a business. I still have no idea when my stuff's going to manage to get to me, and now that its much warmer than it was when I ordered I'm worried about the lip glosses I ordered melting and getting all over everything.

msmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
still no good news for me thoguh
th_stormy.gif

Me either. I have sent emails and still no reply...
th_dunno.gif

Even if she does get her shit together this is enough for me to never place an order again. I totally understand that it's a small business..but come on! We send you money... and then have no idea when we will get our order or even what the turn around time MIGHT be. Enough is enough. I have better places to spend my money. How hard is it to update weekly to let people know what the hell is going on? (answer = not hard.)

The She Space has kept me updated every step of the way even though she is swamped.

red

I'm in Love
yahoo.gif

this is DATURA on the lid, OMG its so freakin' glittery, like fairy dust
winks.gif

on the bottom I mixed DATURA with CONJUNCTION
to higlight ANTIQUE PLATINUM

100_8873.jpg

wolfsong

Quote:
On your paypal receipts does it list all the shades you ordered? I ordered 25 different shades and it only lists 4 on my receipt? I guess there is no sense e-mailing her as she doesn't respond. I am a bit miffed right now.
ssad.gif

I dont know if you have had an answer for this or not, but its the same with all orders (it takes the first 4 items you have ordered and leaves the rest off). You will/should receive all the items you have ordered (and freebies), dont worry! I would suggest emailing to ask for the full list (ive done this in the past), but due to their crappy CS it'll probably be a waste of time.

This is such a disappointment! They are my favourite mineral company, and now they cant even be trusted to answer emails, let alone send your purchases! Its Fyrinnae all over again, only with a non-existent customer service...
Oh well, at least they have very generous samples (large samples that you only need a small amount of, unlike some of the less pigmented companies), so the ones you get will last a long time
smiles.gif

Im going to email them tomorrow to ask whether they are getting their shit together, and how long the processing time is now. If they answer, i'll post it on here (probably in 2 months time
winks.gif
)

innocent

finally, good news
cutey.gif

it took 75 days, but they came to me...
and they're freaking beautiful
i ordered 19 small size and got 3 freebies
they are amazing. luckily, I ordered all shades I liked, so I don't have to order anything from them

euphrosyne_rose

Just wanted to let you guys know that I think Archetype may be getting a little better with their c/s and shipping times. I ordered again on July 15 and I should be getting my order next week hopefully. As of yesterday they were current up until July 8. That's way better than the 60+ days it took last time. I also emailed yesterday evening about my order and actually got a response back late last night! Hope all of you who ordered recently get your stuff soon!

concertina

Just wanted to update. I placed an order on 7/3 and received it this past Saturday, 8/23.

The quality is amazing, and the colors are so dark and rich.

euphrosyne_rose

Well, still waiting on order #2. Eventually I will learn my lesson. Maybe. I read today on the ATY site that one of her ingredients was d/c so she won't be doing a few of her colors and will have to reformulate others. It wasn't that many, but Old Eire was one of them and that's one of the ones I ordered in full size so that better be the reason my 2nd order is almost 2 months out... AGAIN! I ordered around July 17 and since I'm in Louisiana, I hope it even gets here with all the Gustav aftermath!

euphrosyne_rose

Well, I just got my second order in, again TWO months after I ordered. Just when I thought I wouldn't be ordering again, I ended up LOVING my samples and want to get full sizes. THEN, Holly added some new colors AND added some LE Halloween colors and posted on her site that the top 3 sellers would remain permanent. UGH!!! I think I got hooked in... AGAIN!!!!!

FYI-- as of 9/8/08 she has only filled orders up to 7/24!!!

Almost black.

Has anything changed with Archetype about ther orders and shipping time? I would really like to order some stuff, but I'm not that thrilled cause they're too slow.
ssad.gif

Latest posts