Fafi dolls in Europe?

user79

Has Fafi been released anywhere in Europe yet? If so, did your MAC store or counter get the dolls in too? I really want one for my new vanity! But for the Barbie collection, we also didn't get the Barbie dolls here in Switzerland, but I'm hoping we get them for Fafi.

If someone has already got the collection in their country, please let me know if you also got the dolls!
thmbup.gif

Girl about town

i don't think Fafi is out in Europe until March, we better get the dolls! i want one for in my Car will look amazing on my dashboard x

gigglegirl

I love the car idea!!! That's too cute. Especially since they're just slightly taller than a lipglass tube. I ordered one (Ermine--the platinum blonde w. black dress) but still am not sure where she'll go--prob around my makeup area!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
i want one for in my Car will look amazing on my dashboard x

omg thats such a good idea! lol

yeh i agree i dont think its out in europe anywhere yet

Esperanza

Last friday, I had a conversation with the mua about the release of the next collections and he told me there's only a couple of weeks to wait after the US release. So I think we should have the Fafi one soon as it was already out in America... we also had the Barbie dolls, so I think we should have Fafi dolls too. I'll keep you informed!

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
i don't think Fafi is out in Europe until March, we better get the dolls! i want one for in my Car will look amazing on my dashboard x

Such a good idea!! I get a new car in march, I think I might do that.

I hope we get the scarfs too, I want one of those.

MisaMayah

yup new collections are out the first thursday of the month..(in the UK)

Does anyone know about the Heatherette collection?? I read somewhere it's like a Harvey Nicks exc like McQueen was...hope not!

amy_forster

We're getting the dolls apparently, my mua said the whole collection is uber cute!

As for heatherette, is selfridges exclusive apprently but they do mail order so that's easily overcome!

Girl about town

aw no is it selfridges!! im not sure they mail order MAC though will check it out!!! Alexander mcqueen was available online though so maybe Heatherette will be (crosses fingers) x

nunu

It's coming out in the uk on the 6th of March! yaaay!!

the fafi doll on the dashboard of the car is a great idea!!
i really hope we get the dolls!

glam8babe

haha i passed my driving test today... and my aunties buying me a car
so when i get my fafi doll it will be goin straight on the dashboard! haha

ritchieramone

Well done!
thmbup.gif

I fancy one of of the Fafi dolls, but I doubt I'll be putting it my car. I got a sort of sombre-looking grown-up car last year and things like that look kind of weird in it. When I still had my Punto, it would have looked cute (alongside my yellow 'Baby I'm bored' sticker!).

Do you know what kind of car you'll be getting yet?

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Well done!
thmbup.gif

I fancy one of of the Fafi dolls, but I doubt I'll be putting it my car. I got a sort of sombre-looking grown-up car last year and things like that look kind of weird in it. When I still had my Punto, it would have looked cute (alongside my yellow 'Baby I'm bored' sticker!).

Do you know what kind of car you'll be getting yet?

yeh i only fancy one aswell.. and i have no idea yet! i do like a few cars but they might b a lil too expensive lol

Jot

I was instructed by my husband that i will not be buying a fafi doll
ssad.gif
hmm maybe my desk at work needs one
winks.gif

user79

Just found out that we will def be getting the dolls, at least in Switzerland, but I don't know the price yet.

Esperanza

Just to give you an idea, a Barbie Doll was sold for 100€ in France... outrageously expensive for what it was!!

Latest posts