Fafi dolls in Europe?

KawaiiPrincess

Does anyone from the UK know if the dolls will be sold at any of the counters or freestanding stores? Or is it online only?

gigglegirl

If its like the release in North America, it'll be freestanding stores and online. They weren't at my counter. (I'm referring to the dolls)

cocolette

My local conter, which is fediwck (UK) tuni wells said they get it 4th march
greengrin.gif

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
^ At MAC or Ebay? 100 Euros? Wow, that is ridiculous!

Don't you think it's overpriced? Actually I won't be surprised that the doll has cost a lot more in other countries...

Esperanza

I went to MAC this morning and I asked about the release of Fafi collection: it will arrive on the 6th of March in Paris, yay! And the Fafi dolls will cost 9€, that's so cheap!!

pooh85

there is mac fafi in Milan!!! i have ordered yet. they told me that yet have also the dolls
smiles.gif

Esperanza

Et voilà, Fafi has been released today in France and I didn't get the chance to go and check the products because I'm fucking sick... now I am really annoyed
angry.gif

By the way, the dolls cost 10€ instead of 9€, I just saw it on the website... I really like Ermine, the one with the white hair!

user79

They cost 15 Franks in Switzerland for the dolls, I reserved an Ermine doll for myself in Zurich, I'll be getting that one on Saturday. Whee! This is actually the only thing I really want from the Fafi collection, though I will def check out the products too.

amy_forster

I got mine yesterday, I popped to debenhams yesterday at meadowhall & grabbed myself an ermine! Shes so cute! I'm glad I did too, because I went to nottingham today for my products & they'd sold out of dolls by about 10.30am yesterday!
shockt.gif

Esperanza

Quote:
They cost 15 Franks in Switzerland for the dolls, I reserved an Ermine doll for myself in Zurich, I'll be getting that one on Saturday. Whee! This is actually the only thing I really want from the Fafi collection, though I will def check out the products too.

Mmm maybe I should reserved one too, otherwise they're going to be out of stock...

user79

Yeah, if you really want a specific doll, especially the Ermine one but can't get to the store on time, I'd def reserve one.

Miss_M

I went to check out the Fafi collection at my counter yesterday, but there were no dolls, t-shirts, make-up bags or scarfs. I wasn't really expecting any either, since we never get additional articles at my counter. We didn't get the dolls and t-shirts for the Barbie collection either.

user79

OK well MAC can kiss my ass. I've decided to forget about getting a doll. You would think they were insane with all the hoops you have to jump through.

The closest MAC to me is the one in Zurich, which is like 3 hrs. away by train (there and back). Well, I'm not going to spend 3hrs on a train for a stupid little doll. So I called the store and told them I'd like to buy that doll, I'd send them a fax with my CC copy on it, with a letter stating that I am authorizing them to purchase it on my card, and I would cover the cost of shipping, or transfer to the local department store of the same chain.

Well, apparently that's not possible without this special member card to the department store, which takes 2 fucking weeks to get (and I don't even need), and it could cost $30 FREAKING DOLLARS on top of the price of the doll to send it to me!!!! What the bloody hell, sorry that just pissed me off beyond belief and I told them I didn't want it anymore, they can sell it, I can buy it cheaper off Ebay.

So pathetic, well, Ermine can kiss my ass, I don't even want those stupid dolls anymore if MAC is going to be so difficult. I'm so freaking mad.

Corvs Queen

You can order from Ludwig Beck in Germany. They still have a lot of the collection in stock. The dolls are 10 euro each. Hope that helps. I mean, if you're still interested.

Esperanza

Quote:
The closest MAC to me is the one in Zurich, which is like 3 hrs. away by train (there and back). Well, I'm not going to spend 3hrs on a train for a stupid little doll. So I called the store and told them I'd like to buy that doll, I'd send them a fax with my CC copy on it, with a letter stating that I am authorizing them to purchase it on my card, and I would cover the cost of shipping, or transfer to the local department store of the same chain.

Well, apparently that's not possible without this special member card to the department store, which takes 2 fucking weeks to get (and I don't even need), and it could cost $30 FREAKING DOLLARS on top of the price of the doll to send it to me!!!! What the bloody hell, sorry that just pissed me off beyond belief and I told them I didn't want it anymore, they can sell it, I can buy it cheaper off Ebay.

So pathetic, well, Ermine can kiss my ass, I don't even want those stupid dolls anymore if MAC is going to be so difficult. I'm so freaking mad.

How come do you need to have this member card to buy the doll?? That doesn't make any sense...

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
You can order from Ludwig Beck in Germany. They still have a lot of the collection in stock. The dolls are 10 euro each. Hope that helps. I mean, if you're still interested.

Is it a store? Can you please tell me the website, I have no clue what Ludwick Beck is. BTW I'm in Switzerland, do they ship to other European countries? Please tell me more infos...

I googled it, is it ludwigbeck.com? Did you order your doll that way to Austria? How much did they charge for shipping?

Corvs Queen

Ludwig Beck
Marienplatz 11
Munich 80331
49 89 29 16 01 73

I usually order most of my MAC from them because they get exclusive collections that the MAC's here in Austria don't. I just orders two of the FAFI Lipsticks and the two dolls I didn't get at the event and the total was 55 Euro so they shipped it for free. I believe in order to get free shipping you have make a minimum purchase of 50 Euro but I could be wrong. I would just call them and ask how much shipping would be to Switzerland. It can't hurt. And if all else fails I can order you a doll and send it to you.

Latest posts