Ice Cube Tray storage and Big Collection Pics

nichollecaren

sweet.png
My GOSH thats a lot! Fabulous storage, I got some ideas
smiles.gif

stickles

Now with more cowbell! (Non-MAC pigments from Coastal Scents and TKB Trading in the original post)

I love your collection, one question... What are those that you are using to store your brushes? (the little white and bigger black one with individual slots for each brush??)

stickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelzlilone
I love your collection, one question... What are those that you are using to store your brushes? (the little white and bigger black one with individual slots for each brush??)

I bought these at Daiso here in Singapore (about $1.3 for 3-4 1.5ft strips), and they are organizers that come in strips, basically they have slots at regular intervals that go halfway deep. This way you can cut to size and connect two strips at length you want to create a grid. These are basically inserts used to organize drawers and they don't have any bottom to them.

Re: *edit Mar 6 '09* Ice Cube Tray storage and Big Collection Pics

Lovely! Curious, where did you get the waffle board looking things for your brush holder? Thanks!
smiles.gif

stickles

Re: *edit Mar 6 '09* Ice Cube Tray storage and Big Collection Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondejunkie
Lovely! Curious, where did you get the waffle board looking things for your brush holder? Thanks!
smiles.gif

I'm in Singapore and bought mine from a Japanese dollar store chain called Daiso, but I've also seen them at Muji (a Japanese homewares store).

tanktonkin

Love those ice cube trays as storage, what a great idea!! I am jealous of all your lip products, I need to build that part of my collection up. Very nice stuff here!

stickles

mariserinb: The links that you have show a similar one, but not quite the same. There's two kinds, the ones I'm using are plastic while the ones in the links are corrugated plasticated cardboard. I prefer the texture of the plastic ones more and the holes are narrower, making them better for holding eye brushes. The cardboard ones though are about the right size to hold MAC lipsticks however!

Latest posts