Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

Haven

Monarch palette is life if you don't have it get it
89292c81_image.jpeg
Beautiful!

DarylandCarole

I know I'm a little bit late to the party (it doesn't help that I order from Sephora's Canadian website) but I swatched my Lolita Lip Duo - I figured it still might be useful since Lolita is permanent and Lolita II will be out in December! I added Double Dare for comparison's sake.

Lolita (Full Size), Lolita (Lip Duo), Lolita II (Lip Duo), Double Dare:

Lolita on the lips:

Lolita II on the lips:

... Annnnd I somehow managed to make the exact same face in both pictures. lol
I love Lolita! Beautiful. I was thinking of getting Lovecraft. Does anyone have that? I'd love to see a swatch before I buy either one.

msvluvsmac

Monarch palette is life if you don't have it get it
89292c81_image.jpeg
Here's me wearing Lolita. I need backups because it's the only color I reach for.
I know I'm a little bit late to the party (it doesn't help that I order from Sephora's Canadian website) but I swatched my Lolita Lip Duo - I figured it still might be useful since Lolita is permanent and Lolita II will be out in December! I added Double Dare for comparison's sake. Lolita (Full Size), Lolita (Lip Duo), Lolita II (Lip Duo), Double Dare:  Lolita on the lips: Lolita II on the lips: ... Annnnd I somehow managed to make the exact same face in both pictures. lol
All of you look gorgeous!

sullenxriot182

It will still be sold at Sephora - I think when her site first opened it was supposed to already be selling her line, but I guess they had issues lol. Maybe this will help with the stocking issues that Sephora has and if something runs out we can get it there instead!

boschicka

It will still be sold at Sephora - I think when her site first opened it was supposed to already be selling her line, but I guess they had issues lol. Maybe this will help with the stocking issues that Sephora has and if something runs out we can get it there instead!
Ooh, wouldn't that be nice!

Lucy Fer

Ah ok. Thank you.

laurennnxox

Any news on when the metallic liquid lipsticks will be released?
Ooooh yeah, I forgot about these! I feel like she teased them forever ago. I wonder if some kind of delay happened. It's almost the end of the year! I was dying for these!

sullenxriot182

Tomorrow! I'm excited, but my wallet isn't. I need to get a few of those AND the Gwen Stefani blush palette...Why oh why does stuff have to all come out at the same time?? lol!

Latest posts