Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

leonah

I love the shades except for the green and blue I feel like they look a bit out of place. would rather have a dark navy shadow in it and a gold since it feels more like the theme of it

slowlikehoney

I love the shades except for the green and blue I feel like they look a bit out of place. would rather have a dark navy shadow in it and a gold since it feels more like the theme of it

Yeah, agreed. That would have made the palette feel more cohesive. The Prophet pigment looks interesting, though.

Sabrunka

The shades look like they were all taken straight out of UD's Vice 3 palette.. Like it's pretty much identical.

Bubek07

guys what are your opinions on the foundation?
i have combined skin thats really clean so i dont need a lot of coverage
i have only really blushing cheeks naturally :/

currently im using GA luminous silk and MAC F&B

laurennnxox

The foundation is super heavy and full coverage. I'd say drastically different than the two formulas you're already using. I used to have a really hard time not making it look cakey-- even with proper prepping and using all different times of brushes and the beauty blender. Recently, I have fell in love with it. I use one pump, and then 1.5 drops of the new cover FX custom enhancer drops. I apply this with a beauty blender. It didn't cake up and it looked beautiful! It was still pretty matte surprisingly after adding the glowy drops, but as the hot/humid day went on in florida it still looked beautiful and slightly glowy after 8-ish hours, and it could have kept going if I didn't wash my face. It's fussy for sure, but Light 42 matches me like no other foundation has.

Jayjayy

I really enjoy the foundation, when it's applied the right way. My skin is combo--oilier in the summer & when dehydrated. I use one pump for a solid medium coverage. Occasionally I'll go a pump and a quarter, but anything more is too much & I look like I'm wearing a mask. If I ever use too much I just start over because it looks atrocious (a better color match might alleviate this). I also mist my foundation brush with some Fix+ or water. The foundation wears very well throughout the day. I think it looks better as the day goes on and it settles down. It's definitely worth a shot!

Bubek07

thank you gals
im considering it to be my cold weather foundation i like a bit more coverage during the winter
the armani shade 4 is spot on good for me
my skin is oily on the Tzone and cheeks can get dry in the winter but i have changed my skincare adding foreo luna & FAB serum so we'll see
the only turn off now is that you say its a hassle to make it work good :/
im used to just slaping it on my face with a brush or a BB or fingers (when F&B is in question)

sullenxriot182

I am surprised by the colors in the Serpentina palette. I definitely expected it to be more green, like the old school Gypsy palette she had (that was one of my faves!) Of course I'll still end up getting it, it just is a lot different than I expected it to be lol

BrittLuvsMakeup

13561555_745687408907254_1340190371_n.jpg

I was on the fence about the Serpentina Palette but now that I've seen these swatches, I 100% want it (although I'm sure I have these shades or similar shades in my collection, lol).

DILLIGAF

13561555_745687408907254_1340190371_n.jpg

I was on the fence about the Serpentina Palette but now that I've seen these swatches, I 100% want it (although I'm sure I have these shades or similar shades in my collection, lol).
I really would like this palette but I already own a few of the individual colors. Still want it though.

Latest posts