Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

DILLIGAF

Currently it's showing as coming soon on Sephora for me. I just signed up for email notification. I really hope I'm able to get my hands on this one. I've been getting back into reflective lids lately.

sullenxriot182

What a pain this was today! I was finally able to add it to my cart on the Sephora site. Grabbed the white concealer, too. I'm hoping it'll mix nicely with all the concealers I have that are too dark for my under eyes lol. I'm dying to get the new brushes too but those are going to have to wait because I'm broke!

DILLIGAF

I signed up for the email when it got back in stock. I just happened to check the site and there she was so I bought her. I never got the email to tell me that the item was in stock. Long story to say I placed an order today. Can't wait!

sullenxriot182

Same here, they didn't send me the email for it to let me know. I kept checking the site and just so happened to catch it lol. It came yesterday and the shadows are soooo nice! Not crazy about the packaging itself, but I can overlook that because the shadows are awesome lol

Dolly Snow

Mini set
Two new shades (not swatched) & another perm shade (nothank swatched)
Lovesick, LUV, Backstage Bambi, Echo & Sante Sangre (not in that order)
IMG_20160714_164153.jpg

Last edited:

Jayjayy

Chile the beauty community is so messy!!! What a train wreck. But I do really want to try that new setting powder and concealer lol. Anybody tried them so far?

slowlikehoney

Chile the beauty community is so messy!!! What a train wreck. But I do really want to try that new setting powder and concealer lol. Anybody tried them so far?

I tried the new concealer and setting powder the other day for the first time and I liked them both! They both wore well for as long as I had them on, which was about 8 hours. No creasing either. So I'm happy with them so far.

Jayjayy

I tried the new concealer and setting powder the other day for the first time and I liked them both! They both wore well for as long as I had them on, which was about 8 hours. No creasing either. So I'm happy with them so far.

Awesome thank you!! My Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is dying and I want to try something new.

Jayjayy

Here is the video!
[video=youtube;wzu5NzgxNwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzu5NzgxNwg&t=17s[/video]

I'm surprised that she didn't just distance herself without saying anything. Rumor mill has it that Kat has said/done some questionable things herself, but in recent years she has created a polished image without negativity. It's a little self-promotional (being cruelty free doesn't necessarily make anyone more ethical) but good on her for directly speaking on a topic she feels strongly about. Jeffree's image is negative and brings out the worse in his fans. He is a bully. It sucks that a friendship has ended, but losing a crappy friend is no loss.

Latest posts