Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

Mixxi

My shade and light eye palette came today! It came way earlier than expected as it was coming from the US to UK. It's all intact so if highly recommend roses beauty store. No customs charges either.

Anyway, the palette IMO lives up to the hype. It fills a gap in my collection and I think I will use it often. I love how it's separated into three quads: neutral, cool and warm. I think I'll get use out of all the shades as I'm fairly neutral so I like to change things up sometimes.

leonah

My shade and light eye palette came today! It came way earlier than expected as it was coming from the US to UK. It's all intact so if highly recommend roses beauty store. No customs charges either.

Anyway, the palette IMO lives up to the hype. It fills a gap in my collection and I think I will use it often. I love how it's separated into three quads: neutral, cool and warm. I think I'll get use out of all the shades as I'm fairly neutral so I like to change things up sometimes.

are they a legit store?

KiKi Kontour

Sooo random question...I know kvd blushes got snatched off (for good reason actually) and hopefully she tries again and reformulates...BUT I was actually one of the few that actually kept the 2 i got (morticia + gomez, bonnie + clyde) becuz for the shades I have actually worked n i like the matte-ness of em...mind u they came out in Jan and so last week I grabbed one to wear annnnd i felt like it took more work to get em on my brush. Like i should've scraped off a layer or some shyt since it's been sittin n not gettin love :confused: I spend too much money on this makeup life to work hard for it to work!! Uggggh such a shame cuz I really did adore morticia!! **le sigh**

sullenxriot182

It boggles my mind how they hyped them up for so long and then apparently didn't test them out enough because they were pulled from the site pretty damn quick after the release! How long were they on there, a week? lol I really liked the 2 I got color-wise but I hope they end up re-releasing them with a better formula.

fur4elise

I have been loving my KVD Light & Shade palette! In particular the warmer quad of the palette. I decided to go ahead and add the newer Light & Shade Quad in Rust, as it perfectly compliments those warmer shades. Swatches to show how closely related they are. ;)
KVD_Rust_LightShade.jpg

sullenxriot182

What sucks is my Marshall's and TJMaxx have absolute crap for beauty stuff lol. I don't even want to bother going to look, but I feel like I have to! I didn't hate the ones I got so it would be cool to find a few more at a cheap price.

CrimsonQuill157

I got Morticia and Gomez mostly for the name. I see why these were discontinued. They kick up so much powder. But they are pigmented.

rinacee

I got Morticia and Gomez mostly for the name. I see why these were discontinued. They kick up so much powder. But they are pigmented.
I would have bought this one if my Marshall's had had it. They had Piaf & Poe, which tempted me, but ultimately I passed.

Latest posts