Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

NYCBeautyJunkie

Found the blush duos at a Sephora in JCP today; bought Piaf & Poe and Hansel & Gretel.

Not sure why the picture is sideways, lol.
1690nea.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

sullenxriot182

I ordered Sid + Nancy and Morticia + Gomez. So excited to try them out. I think I will eventually get most of them lol. The only one I don't think will look good on me is Mickey + Mallory - all the others are fair game LOL

BrittLuvsMakeup

I want to order Morticia + Gomez but I'm unsure of how you're supposed to use these besides mixing the colors together (which isn't exactly the way I would want to use this). Has anyone ever used a product like this before and know how they're intended to be applied?

sullenxriot182

IMG_2709.JPG
They come with a little paper telling you tips on how you can use them :)

Sid + Nancy:
IMG_2715.JPG IMG_2716.JPG (here's the darker color, the lighter one, and the two mixed)

Morticia + Gomez:
IMG_2711.JPG IMG_2712.JPG

I LOVE these so far! Sid + Nancy will definitely be a more springtime shade for me, but they're both gorgeous. Awesome pigmentation and blendability, and they're SO SMOOTH! I need more of them. lmao

mollyv6

I received my Piaf + Poe yesterday and was really excited until I opened it. The colors don't really show up on me at all! I'm around an NC25 and the light color barely shows after many layers. The darker color is a bit better but not what I was hoping for. I know these say buildable pigmentation but I felt it took too many layers to get the color payoff I wanted. The texture was soft but not as buttery as I was expecting. It seems like others have had better luck so maybe it was just this color combo. Hopefully, others who buy these enjoy them more than me!

sagehen

I'm taking about getting the KVD foundation in deep 74 does anyone have it and what are your thoughts?
I like the formula, didn't like that shade too much (too dark and red - had to make it work, which I don't like). I am a bit more yellow than you and love shade 71. Have you tried shade 74 yet? Findation.com and Sephora folk recommend it to anyone who says they are NC50-ish, but I feel like shade 71 deserves a look as well. HTH

smileyt06

I like the formula, didn't like that shade too much (too dark and red - had to make it work, which I don't like). I am a bit more yellow than you and love shade 71. Have you tried shade 74 yet? Findation.com and Sephora folk recommend it to anyone who says they are NC50-ish, but I feel like shade 71 deserves a look as well. HTH

Sounds good. I'm going to go get a sample today and try it. I was curious because QVC still has that deal going on where it comes with the KVD brush

sullenxriot182

^ Sephora has a package now that comes with the KVD foundation and a beauty blender, they just added it to the KVD section if you're interested!

smileyt06

^ Sephora has a package now that comes with the KVD foundation and a beauty blender, they just added it to the KVD section if you're interested!

^ And this is the better deal IMO because this foundation looks best applied with a BB! (At least on me!)

yup went today and got this awesome deal. I wanted the cvc special that I saw she still had but now it is magically gone oh well. I do hear it is applied better with a beauty blender

Indieprincess

I wear Deep 71 and I really like it. I use MAC's strobe cream underneath which helps it from caking up. It's probably the most long wearing foundation I've ever had like I can put it on midday and it's still going strong deep into the night.

laurennnxox

Dang. I was gonna pick up the set, too, but my shade is OOS now.

It says it's in stock in my local store so maybe I'll see if I can snag it tomorrow.

Sabrunka

The blush packaging looks like something you'd find at the dollar store, and all the reviews I saw say that the blushes are powdery and poor quality :club:

Latest posts