Heatherette Haul + CCO + NYX + more! *pic heavy*

xjoycex

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
Which CCO did you got to?????

fucking amazing haul. i want it all.

Its the Estee Lauder Company Store in Midtown Manhattan. The company I work for receives a company store passes but limited to 1 visit a week with no more than $200 purchases each visit. I freakin love it!
thmbup.gif
Was very surprised they still have Blast O' Blue lipstick. And they still have a whole lot of stuff! Sooo not good for my wallet
nonono.gif

xjoycex

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
VERY Nice!

What is the single pink lipstick? pretty

Thanks! That pink lipstick is NYX Narcissus. I love it.

Ms. Z

Fantastic
drools.gif
Major haul, Enjoy!

You took some really good photos!
thmbup.gif

What is the name of the purple l/s (in the pic w/blue l/s)? What is the name of the pink nyx l/s (it looks like the one I just got Narcissus)?

xjoycex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z
Fantastic
drools.gif
Major haul, Enjoy!

You took some really good photos!
thmbup.gif

What is the name of the purple l/s (in the pic w/blue l/s)? What is the name of the pink nyx l/s (it looks like the one I just got Narcissus)?

Thanks again everyone!
th_DANCE.gif

Yup, the NYX l/s is Narcissus.
And the two l/s are my B2M
left - Up the Amp l/2
right - Sweetie l/s
yes.gif

2342329986_be19dc6e12.jpg

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjoycex
Its the Estee Lauder Company Store in Midtown Manhattan. The company I work for receives a company store passes but limited to 1 visit a week with no more than $200 purchases each visit. I freakin love it!
thmbup.gif
Was very surprised they still have Blast O' Blue lipstick. And they still have a whole lot of stuff! Sooo not good for my wallet
nonono.gif

AWWWW omg your soooo lucky!!! I was hoping you would say woodbury commons or tanger outlets.
i wish i could get into the Estee Lauder Company Store. My mom went once. how else can you get a pass??

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjoycex
Thanks again everyone!
th_DANCE.gif

Yup, the NYX l/s is Narcissus.
And the two l/s are my B2M
left - Up the Amp l/2
right - Sweetie l/s

Oops, I just noticed you had answered the question about NYX in the post above mine (that's cause I was lazy & posted an answer b4 reading the comments.

Thanks for the info!

BTW: I too go to the EL Company Store, the one in that building in Grand Central, is that the one you go to? That particular one does not gave a good selection.
ssad.gif

hkgirl

i'm going to check out some nyx today for the first time. my cco has some of the mac items from antiquitease. the cool pigments,finery, heirlooms, royal assets. i was so tempted but i had to wait for heatherette first. i'm definitely going back to my cco but i hope there's still some left.

Latest posts