Nars Turkish Delight Dupe?

user79

Re: Is one of these MAC glosses close to NARS turkish delight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee
i love the color of NARS Turkish delight gloss but ewww it stinks
im used to MACs vanilla scent
smiles.gif

which one is the closest
C-Thru
Florabundance
Underage
Oyster Girl

Thx
smiles.gif

Please do a search next time, as you can see this question has been asked numerous times. Thanks!
smiles.gif

minni4bebe

I bought a neutrogena lipgloss in groove today. It's exactly like turkish delight, just not as thick. I prefer groove over the nars!

xkleverxkittyx

I don't know what the problem many have with NARS. I have a very sensitive nose and I don't think it has a weird smell at all. I think we all just love our Macs and have to compare stuff to it. Sure it doesn't have that vanilla smell, but thats okay. True, I love the thick lacquered feel of our Macgclosses, and Nars is a bit lighter and thinner in texture but I think its pretty good.

sja103

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMochaXOXO
200.jpg

i just checked groove out. above is what it looks like! looks pretty close 4 the way cheaper price.

What brand is this?

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who likes the taste and smell.. I could eat a whole tube. K well not actually but I like it haha.

minni4bebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sja103
What brand is this?

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who likes the taste and smell.. I could eat a whole tube. K well not actually but I like it haha.

It's Neutrogena.

chiquilla_loca

minni4bebe or MissMochaXOXO or anyone else have a side by side swatch or comparison picture on their lips? curious to see

User35

i just bought that groove lipgloss and yeah it rocks..very very very similar to turkish delight.

I lost my turkish delight and was so stoked to see groove by neutrogena was a dupe I went out and bought it like 30 minutes later lol.....Im super glad i did, its damn near the same thing but cheap !

minni4bebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
minni4bebe or MissMochaXOXO or anyone else have a side by side swatch or comparison picture on their lips? curious to see

I'm sorry, I don't. But I was at sephora one day and had Groove with me, so I swatched them together. The only difference was that Groove is slightly thinner than Turkish Delight. HTH!

AshleyDanielle

I just wanted to revive this thread. I bought both the Nars turkish delight, and neutrogenas lipgloss in groove. It is identical. It is so soooo close, the only teeny tiny difference is that the groove lipgloss has like a glittery element to it, while the nars does not. I put 1 lipgloss on my top lip, and the other on my bottom lip, it is seriously the same thing. So glad I found a cheap dupe!

cupcake_x

I found a nice dupe for Turkish Delight for those who like Victoria's Secret lipglosses. "Innocent" from the original VS (not Christian Siriano or Heidi Klum) line is a gorgeous pale pink that looks very much like NARS Turkish Delight

V827455_LL2.jpg

Second from the left
Revolution+Organics+Freedom+Gloss.png

blondie711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac2Perfection
I heard NYX lipgloss in beige is an exact match yeah?

No way. NYX in beige has a lot of shimmer in it & is more beige/nude than pink. They aren't even close (to me). HTH!

Was going to mention Smashbox Pout too. It's not exact but it's VERY close. I LOVE Smashbox Lip Enhancing glosses -they're super moisturizing and not sticky like NARS glosses. Plus they smell clean and nice -unlike NARS which smells like crayons. I still love NARS glosses though -but prefer the texture and smell of Smashbox. Pout is a really pigmented shade since it's one of Smashbox's "true colors." Give it a try. =)

http://s761.photobucket.com/albums/x...ture053FIX.jpg

For review & swatches: The MakeUp Drawer: Old News (but still something to talk about): Smashbox "Wish for the Perfect Pout" Set

kali @ themakeupdrawer.blogspot.com

Latest posts