• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Quick, fresh, PEACHY GOLD look!

uh_oh_disco

This is somethng really quick (for me anyway!) which I'll fling on for work/ school if I don't feel like going bare faced. Focus is on the eyes...

YOU WILL NEED
* UDPP/ any other base
* Pale champagne cream eyeshadow
* UD Honey eyeshadow
* MAC Melon pigment
* MAC Off the Radar pigment
* MAC Vanilla pigment
* MAC Reflects Gold glitter
* MAC Pink Bronze pigment
* Fyrinnae Finnegan's Wake eyeshadow (similar to Naked pigment)
* Gold glitter eyeliner
* Mascara

1) Prime your eyes and apply your cream eyeshadow to the lid/ up to where you can feel the eye socket with your finger or preferred brush.
peach2.jpg

2) Apply UD Honey to your inner lid.
peach3.jpg

3) Now apply Melon pigment to the outer lid and blend into the Melon...
peach4.jpg

4) Apply Off the Radar to the crease and blend upwards into your highlight (I used Vanilla pigment mixed with Finnegan's Wake)...
peach5.jpg

5) Apply Pink Bronze over where Off The Radar and your highlight meet and blend well into both...
peach6.jpg

6) Dip your gold glitter eyeliner into your Reflects gold glitter, dab off any excess and line your lower lashes carefully...
peach7.jpg

7) Curl and mascara your eyelashes, fill in your eyebrows!
peach8.jpg

9) Do your usual face makeup and apply a nude lip colour, here I'm using Honeylove over a peachy lipliner (Natural Collection "Almond")
peach99.jpg

10) Done!
peach992.jpg

na_pink

this look is really pretty but can i give you a suggestion ? Maybe take pics of the eyeshadow with labels because I don't own any of those eyeshadows but maybe I can recreate the look with eyeshadows i do have ?

AnneOyer

Great choice of eye shadow. It looks great on your skin! Thank you for sharing some tips and tutorials here.

Latest posts